Mercedes Benz 0305G workshop manual wanted

Buy, Swap and Sell goods here.
monkeemark

Re: Mercedes Benz 0305G workshop manual wanted

Post by monkeemark »

Guy_arab i would like to purchase a manual or Mercedes 0305 bus please could you contact me? thanks monkeemark @ gmail . com tia :D
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

monkeemark wrote:Guy_arab i would like to purchase a manual or Mercedes 0305 bus please could you contact me? thanks monkeemark @ gmail . com tia :D
personal emails sent
Guy Arab
amazon196969

Post by amazon196969 »

Did you find or do you have a manual for 1979 0305???I am trying to find one for mine if you have can you please send to kylie_rhodes@yahoo.com.au
Also trying to get the best advice on the air brakes as I have discovered 2 leaks... I think one leaky part maybe known as the foot valve but not sure...and other is at a connection in front of the side door so hopefully both are easy fixes once I id parts and get advice on how to do the correct way...I have images of the leaky parts but I am not tech or forum savy and don't know how to submit them with this....
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

Personal email sent to you
Treebee

Post by Treebee »

Hi Guy-Arab I am also looking for a repair / service manual for the Mercedes 0305, Would love a copy, we have acquired a bus that has a few issues. Thank you
3VILC

Post by 3VILC »

I too would love a copy of this manual if still available.
Have just acquired an Australian built 1978 O305 which is going to become my home. Unfortunately don't know much of the history on it either. It still has original destination blinds with a CanRIDE logo so guessing Canberra? I know it was exported across the ditch in 94 and served some time down in Taupo, and was converted to a motorhome a while ago. It shows its age but it's still roadworthy and still good to drive.
Guy_Arab if your about evilc.cm(at)gmail.com :)
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

3VILC wrote:I too would love a copy of this manual if still available.
Have just acquired an Australian built 1978 O305 which is going to become my home. Unfortunately don't know much of the history on it either. It still has original destination blinds with a CanRIDE logo so guessing Canberra? I know it was exported across the ditch in 94 and served some time down in Taupo, and was converted to a motorhome a while ago. It shows its age but it's still roadworthy and still good to drive.
Guy_Arab if your about evilc.cm(at)gmail.com :)
Sent email to you await your reply
Guy Arab
red7489

Post by red7489 »

Hello I am wondering if anyone would have a workshop manual still available.

TIA
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

red7489 wrote:Hello I am wondering if anyone would have a workshop manual still available.

TIA
Yes I have a manual you require I email you
Guy Arab
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

Guy_Arab wrote:
red7489 wrote:Hello I am wondering if anyone would have a workshop manual still available.

TIA
Yes I have a manual you require I email you
Guy Arab
Any one else looking for manual for Mercedes or Renualt ( Mack )email me
Guy Arab ( Reg Ric Francis)
55webec

Post by 55webec »

Hi Guy, new to this Forum and a bit lost. I live in Kalgoorlie WA, recently purchased a Mercedes 0305 Bus in South Aust. ex Adelaide Metro. Looking to convert to a Motorhome and after a Manual for this model, from what I can gather reading forum messages you would be the person to contact, could you please advise.
PoweredByCNG
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz O 405

Post by PoweredByCNG »

55webec wrote:Hi Guy, new to this Forum and a bit lost. I live in Kalgoorlie WA, recently purchased a Mercedes 0305 Bus in South Aust. ex Adelaide Metro. Looking to convert to a Motorhome and after a Manual for this model, from what I can gather reading forum messages you would be the person to contact, could you please advise.
Hi there,

I also own an ex-Adelaide Mercedes-Benz bus. May I ask which fleet number did you end up with if you don't mind?

Cheers.
Proud owner of ex-Transperth 1042 and ex-Transperth 1114.
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

55webec wrote:Hi Guy, new to this Forum and a bit lost. I live in Kalgoorlie WA, recently purchased a Mercedes 0305 Bus in South Aust. ex Adelaide Metro. Looking to convert to a Motorhome and after a Manual for this model, from what I can gather reading forum messages you would be the person to contact, could you please advise.
sent private email to you
Guy Arab
BUSBOY760

Post by BUSBOY760 »

Hi Guy Arab,

I am after a manual for a 1978 Mercedes 0305 ex Sydney STA.
Can you please email me at: jamie.stone760@hotmail.com
Broomhilda

Post by Broomhilda »

Hi everyone im new here so not sure how this works fingets crossed
I too am in need of a merc 305 service manual 1978 i love my bus thanks
wombatwomper

Post by wombatwomper »

Hi I was also wanting to get a workshop manual for 0305 bus please and thank you if someone could help out with this . stu
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

wombatwomper wrote:Hi I was also wanting to get a workshop manual for 0305 bus please and thank you if someone could help out with this . stu
PRIVATE EMAIL SENT TO YOU
GUY ARAB
Broomhilda

Post by Broomhilda »

Broomhilda wrote:Hi everyone im new here so not sure how this works fingets crossed
I too am in need of a merc 305 service manual 1978 i love my bus thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Twisted_n_bitter

Post by Twisted_n_bitter »

Hi Guy_Arab - I have recently bought a 1982 0305 (ex ACT route service then later a Library bus, now my moveable home).

The bus has a couple of leaky head gaskets and I would really like to get hold of a service manual to assist us with the repair. If you are still reading this forum/topic I would be happy to transfer some $$ to you if you are able to send me the appropriate manuals.

Sorry but I am unable to PM you as I am a new board member.

Thanks!
Mark
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

Twisted_n_bitter wrote:Hi Guy_Arab - I have recently bought a 1982 0305 (ex ACT route service then later a Library bus, now my moveable home).

The bus has a couple of leaky head gaskets and I would really like to get hold of a service manual to assist us with the repair. If you are still reading this forum/topic I would be happy to transfer some $$ to you if you are able to send me the appropriate manuals.

Sorry but I am unable to PM you as I am a new board member.

Thanks!
Mark
Mark, Bigpond email is down if you need to contact me regfrancis48@yahoo.com
Reg ( Ric ) Francis
joszoo

Post by joszoo »

I have purchased a 6/99 Mercedes OH1621 powered by a OM366LA. I assume this is the original engine? I am requiring a chassis and engine manual for same. Any assistance would be gratefully received Joszoo@live.com.au 0412250669
saschawho

Post by saschawho »

gday Guy Arab my name is sascha who and im trying to find a workshop manual for a mercedes-benz 0305 1985 bus . I see a lot of people asking you so im going to ask you too if i can buy one as well please?
feel free to email or call me anytime if you can help me .. thank you very much sascha. 0466780474 beyondtheicea@gmail.com
saschawho

Post by saschawho »

gday everyone .. im also looking for the workshop manual for Mercedes-Benz 0305 BUS NUMBER 2877 BONDI JUNCTION 1985
if anyone can help please feel free to email me at beyondtheicea@gmail.com thank you sascha.
joshua2036

Post by joshua2036 »

[quote="saschawho"]gday everyone .. im also looking for the workshop manual for Mercedes-Benz 0305 BUS NUMBER 2877 BONDI JUNCTION 1985
if anyone can help please feel free to email me at beyondtheicea@gmail.com thank you sascha.[/quote

What are your plans for 2877 ?? And the depot is Waverley not bondi jct
3004 the best mkIV
saschawho

Post by saschawho »

oh cool thank you for that joshua2036 i did not know it was Waverly ... i am converting into a mobile home .. its coming along nicely
.. i have owned the bus for about 3 and a half years now and i live in it full time its awesome .. it has saved my life ..but i havent been able to
find much info on the bus like a manual and somehow .. by sheer luck i found this forum

Return to “Buy / Swap / Sell”