NEW SCHOOL KIDS.

General Transport Discussion not specific to one state
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

NEW SCHOOL KIDS.

Post by captainch »

Was talking to our neighbours across the road today they have twin boys 5 starting school next year & have just had 2 more twins a week old she is getting worried about taking the twins to school & handling the new borns I said have the boys been on a train or bus NO I said you should start to teach them to go on the bus the bus stop is 6 houses away & the bus stops outside the school plus they get FREE TRAVEL so today I Took the boys on the bus showed them were the scholl was then they didn't want to get off the bus so I am going to take them once a week on the bus itll they get use to it ...........................Maybe the local bus company could take a bus to the school so the first timers get to know how to use the bus WHAT DO OTHERS THINK? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:On my school run I use to put first timers up front till they got use to were they lived a couple of times had little ones get off because the other kids did...............Also check your bus at the end of the trip ..........One day the boss called me in & said what do you do at the end of your shift? I said close the windows shut the hatches see no ones on the bus.................HE took me out to my bus see anythinG ? NO come look we walked to the back of the bus there was a small boy sitting in the back cnr the seat blocked any view of him the police had been looking for him for a hour...................the next day made him sit behind me!
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
eddy

Re: NEW SCHOOL KIDS.

Post by eddy »

At 5 years old most Dutch kids know how to ride a bike and it would take a lot of buses and cars off the road.

Cars have to really be patient on backroads so kids can learn how to ride to school.

This is how it is done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVhYcJH_m5o
Parrahub, an extra option in the public transport menu http://www.parrahub.org.au/

Return to “General Transport Discussion”