Again
Attachments
BA.jpg
BA.jpg (67.57 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Re: Antivirus blocking connections

Post by Fleet Lists »

It is believed it has been fixed again - hopefully permanently this time.

And while I am posting, the board version will be updated in the next couple of days. There may be some small outages while this happens.
Living in the Shire.
Merc1107
Favourite Vehicle: MAN 18.310, MB O405NH, L94

Post by Merc1107 »

Fleet Lists wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:10 pm And while I am posting, the board version will be updated in the next couple of days. There may be some small outages while this happens.
I've noticed the effect of the update, it appears that it is not possible (for me at least) to open the full reply page, select text, hit the quote and have it appear. This was on Google Chrome - and am yet to try on another browser.

EDIT: In fact, none of the buttons for formatting actually work in the full reply dialogue - you have to know the convention for bold, quoting etc to make them work.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Very interesting as I have also noticed a few changes but I have just been advised that the update has not been done as yet.
There is certainly something fishy going on as in the photo gallery I have also at least one function when editing or updating a photo, no longer works.
Living in the Shire.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Merc1107 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:57 pm
I've noticed the effect of the update, it appears that it is not possible (for me at least) to open the full reply page, select text, hit the quote and have it appear. This was on Google Chrome - and am yet to try on another browser.

Thanks.
Yes also the case in Firefox and Edge.

The change I have noticed is when I am deleting attachments within the same post, after deleting each attachment I could previously immediately detach the next one but now it jumps to the top of the page and I need to find the next attachment.
Living in the Shire.
The Phonj
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: MAN SL202, PMCSA body

Post by The Phonj »

Maybe I'm doing something differently; or there has been another change made since the previous posts, but I'm having no problems with accessing the bold, quote etc. functions on the full edit page.

Windows 10 21H2/Firefox 104.0.2

test
test
test
Bus Preservation Association of South Australia https://www.bpasa.org.au/
Tramway Museum St. Kilda https://www.trammuseumadelaide.com/
National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide https://nrm.org.au/
Merc1107
Favourite Vehicle: MAN 18.310, MB O405NH, L94

Post by Merc1107 »

The Phonj wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:18 am or there has been another change made since the previous posts, but I'm having no problems with accessing the bold, quote etc. functions on the full edit page.
Seems to be working fine now :D
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Last night the updates were done but this caused an outage on the board which was still the case when I when I went out this morning. I had been advised that this was being investigated and that I would be further advised when this was resolved.
When I came home at 12.30 the board was back up and it now shows version 3.3.8 which is believed to be the latest but I have not received any further advice.
And I have not yet checked whether the anomalies reported have been fixed, I will check later this afternoon.

Going by The Phonj post at least one has been resolved.
Living in the Shire.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Fleet Lists wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:20 pm
Merc1107 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:57 pm

Thanks.
Yes also the case in Firefox and Edge.

The change I have noticed is when I am deleting attachments within the same post, after deleting each attachment I could previously immediately detach the next one but now it jumps to the top of the page and I need to find the next attachment.
Yes both of these appear to have been resolved but the update problems with the Photo Gallery are still there.
Living in the Shire.

Return to “News & Administration”