The place to discuss models. Ie Model Buses, Model Railways etc.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 820 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 325
- Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:27 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Plaxton bodied Dennis Darts
- Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
The last NZ model was the Newmans ansair clipper.... 2800 models.... The New Zealand Enviro 500 is a one off repaint.... fingers crossed it'll be produced by one of the manufacturers.