UPDATE on ex STA 2296

Canberra / ACT Transport Discussion - Where the ACTION is

Moderator: Busnerd

Priscilla

UPDATE on ex STA 2296

Post by Priscilla »

Hi guys, Its been a while but thought you might be interested to know the the ex STA O305 mercedes I bought last year (ex 2296) is now registered and nearing completion. The interiour is almost finished and it is currently being prepared for painting in the next 3 weeks. Have done a road trip to the south coast in it already and am pleased to report it went great with no problems at all - short of getting a little warm coming back up the Clyde mountain, but its a 29 year old bus from germany and it was 33 degrees!
Anyway hoping to post some pics for you all if you wana see them. Also if anyone is interested I would be happy to organise a trip around canberra in it whenever it suits - any excuse to take her for a drive! A small donation to diesel money would be appreciated as its not cheap to run, but not compulsary.
Cheers all hope everyone had a good chrissy/new year
Pete
ACTION_MAN

Re: UPDATE on ex STA 2296

Post by ACTION_MAN »

Some photos would be great, I can barely picture the near finished product :)
-- actbus.net/forum --
Priscilla

Post by Priscilla »

will try and organise some photos soon, will have to transfer them from the computer in the bus as thats where I have archived them. I'll see what I can do.
Cheers
Pete
Busnerd

Post by Busnerd »

ACTION_MAN wrote:Some photos would be great, I can barely picture the near finished product :)
A couple of photos of it can be seen in the photos section of this board posted under

[NSW] In ACT 0305 & 0405 :!:
www.actbus.net | Get On Board

Return to “Discussion - Canberra / ACT”