- Please ensure the observations you are posting are of your own sightings.
- Refrain from speculating, posting rumours or making uneducated assumptions. If any posts contain assumptions or opinions which cannot be 100% confirmed as fact, please clearly state this in your post.
- A number of people are using http://www.perthbus.info as your "observation" source. Information from there is publicly accessible. It is not necessary to repost any information from there in this thread, unless of course it is something you wish to challenge for discussion on here (e.g. confirm accuracy, provide an update etc).
- Please limit photos posted in this thread to one good photo that supports your observation. Any additional photos should be posted in the photo section of the forum.
- PTA / Transperth related observations should relate to sightings of unusual, unrecorded and interesting occurrences, such as buses out of their normal operating area or on routes that are unusual to be seen on.
- Observations related to the actual bus such as fleet presentation (destination displays, advertising, bus defects/damage etc.) should not be posted in this thread, but be directed to the appropriate organisation if the issue is of concern.
- Private observations may encompass any new or interesting bus sightings within the private bus scene in WA.