Unknown motorhome.

Discussions regarding bus to motorhome conversions are welcome here.
geoffa

Unknown motorhome.

Post by geoffa »

Does anyone recognise the make of this coach/motorhome or know its History ?. Although it has spider wheels, it does not appear to be an old Skennars.
Attachments
Big rigs Motorhomes 29 jan 2021.jpg
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Re: Unknown motorhome.

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

I unfortunately wouldn't know it's full history but the body on this bus appears to be the Custom Coaches "MK 85 VR" range but without seeing the front or knowing it's registration plates (if it's even got them) I wouldn't be able to tell you the possible chassis but I'm going to guess It's a B10M of some sort but I might be wrong.

Any chance you can tell us where this is located or obtain a photo of the front of the bus? perhaps another member on here may be more helpful than what I'm able too.

Regards
SG
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
geoffa

Re: Unknown motorhome.

Post by geoffa »

Hi ScaniaGrenda, Thank you for your reply to my question. I have been in touch with the owner. He thinks it is an International ACCO chassis. ( that would explain the spider wheels). It has a Perkins 6.354T Phaser engine and is registered In Western Australia. He said he bought from someone who had race cars.
Attachments
Big Rigs Motorhome 6.png
Big Rigs Motorhome 6.png (295.96 KiB) Viewed 6198 times

Return to “Bus to motorhome discussions”