Transdev Perth

Information about employment in the Transport Industry, job advertisements etc.
Please use the relevant State icon when posting.

Moderators: Ken, MAN 16.242

Ash773

Transdev Perth

Post by Ash773 »

Hello all! New to the forum.

I'm just curious if we have anyone who works for Transdev Perth? Particularly if you work at the Rockingham depot. I live in the local area and have been seeing the advertisement on the back of the buses saying can you see yourself driving this bus. It also includes a phone number which I have called and enquired about the job vacancies, but they just tell me to go to the Transdev website to apply for the job. When I do I don't see any Rockingham positions available, only see Fremantle and Joondalup & surrounds... Iv'e applied for both positions and haven't heard anything back apart from a confirmation email. So I'm kinda hoping that someone on this forum might work for them and be able to give me some information, if you know whether or not they are still recruiting for the Rockingham area, and if any schools are going to be happening soon? I have my HR licence and F extension.

Any help is much appreciated.
Ash
Ash773

Re: Transdev Perth

Post by Ash773 »

Ok maybe not :(
How about, do we have anyone working at Swan Transit @ Canning Vale depot? Know if any schools are going to be going through soon?
geracoop
Favourite Vehicle: Merc 0305 and MAN SL202

Re: Transdev Perth

Post by geracoop »

Hi Ash

Have you tried contacting the companies directly, instead of through the website? I drove in Perth for a while last year, and contacted both Transdev and Swan directly. Both are always employing.

Return to “Employment in the Transport Industry”