2001 Fuso Rosa bus, constant noise behind dash.

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
Joelzzz

2001 Fuso Rosa bus, constant noise behind dash.

Post by Joelzzz »

Hey guys,
So I've purchased a 2001 Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa bus, 4 cyl turbo diesel, manual. I think be6.
Anyway long story short first thing is batteries drained from me changing phone with engine off for a short time. So I charged batteries and bus will start and drive. Though there is now a loud constant noise coming from behind dash.
I cannot see warning lights as the sings are broken on cluster and I'm just getting bulbs.
Any advice would be strongly appreciated. And if anyone had a picture of a cluster for this model so I can map out where it's broken. Cheers
Bus-1809
Favourite Vehicle: As long as it's not a B7...

Re: 2001 Fuso Rosa bus, constant noise behind dash.

Post by Bus-1809 »

Check the emergency exit hammers are in place.
If it's not a ZF, take it back!

Holder of W.A's largest transport sound recording collection. Over 1,300 recordings of vehicles and constantly expanding for the enjoyment of future generations.
Joelzzz

Post by Joelzzz »

You were correct thank you, was the rear doors emergency switch
Bus-1809
Favourite Vehicle: As long as it's not a B7...

Post by Bus-1809 »

No probs, glad to help :)
If it's not a ZF, take it back!

Holder of W.A's largest transport sound recording collection. Over 1,300 recordings of vehicles and constantly expanding for the enjoyment of future generations.

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”