1977 Volvo B59

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Re: 1977 Volvo B59

Post by Guy_Arab »

Doops220659 wrote:Hello Brains trust,
I have a 1977 B59 Volvo we are currently stationary and have been for 2 1/2 years in Iluka Northern Rivers NSW. I always started the ol girl at least once a month to keep things charged and lubed. Never had an issue, till today. Turned on the master switch and nothing, not the usual buzzing waiting for it to be started. Full power at the batteries yet nothing up to the switch/ start button. None of the circuit breakers have popped. Far as I can tell the master/isolation switch is wired to the ground side of things. So basically from starting to the next something happened. Any clues? A wiring diagram of the starting circuit would be a bonus.
Cheers
CONTACT ME I SEND A WIRRING DIAGRAM IF YOU WANT A MANUAL I CAN HELP
GUY ARAB
tram1one@bigpond.com
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Re: 1977 Volvo B59

Post by Guy_Arab »

Doops220659 wrote:Hello Brains trust,
I have a 1977 B59 Volvo we are currently stationary and have been for 2 1/2 years in Iluka Northern Rivers NSW. I always started the ol girl at least once a month to keep things charged and lubed. Never had an issue, till today. Turned on the master switch and nothing, not the usual buzzing waiting for it to be started. Full power at the batteries yet nothing up to the switch/ start button. None of the circuit breakers have popped. Far as I can tell the master/isolation switch is wired to the ground side of things. So basically from starting to the next something happened. Any clues? A wiring diagram of the starting circuit would be a bonus.
Cheers
I CAN HELP WITH WIIRING DIAGRAM
tram1one@bigpond.com

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”