Link SA

Adelaide / South Australia Transport Discussion
Skexis

Link SA

Post by Skexis »

Do normal metro fares apply for the portion of the Link SA routes that run within the Adelaide metro area and can people use them for metro area only journeys?
Eurostar
Favourite Vehicle: XPT

Re: Link SA

Post by Eurostar »

Skexis wrote:Do normal metro fares apply for the portion of the Link SA routes that run within the Adelaide metro area and can people use them for metro area only journeys?
No, Link SA fares apply on all Link SA services.
Next station is Victoria Square. Change here for all trains.
howlerbus
Favourite Vehicle: Diesel Buses

Post by howlerbus »

Country fares apply and travel is not permitted wholly within metro area, e.g. First set down on the 805 to Murray Bridge is Callington on the AM service and Murray Bridge on the PM service
You got a real flash bus, but my one's flash one, eh
And I believe that my one's faster than yours, Mr Bond
'Cause mine's a red one'
PD2/20

Post by PD2/20 »

Skexis wrote:Do normal metro fares apply for the portion of the Link SA routes that run within the Adelaide metro area and can people use them for metro area only journeys?
See https://linksa.com.au/bus-services/route-info.html for fares on the various routes.
hillsbus

Post by hillsbus »

There is a little bit of overlap, such as in Lobethal where LinkSA and AdMet services run side by side. Therefore it is possible to catch either service from one end of Lobethal to the other (albeit it is only a few stops).

Also of interest is that there is no actual note on the timetable for the 800/801/802/803 routes about where they do or don't pick up in the metro area.

Return to “Discussion - Adelaide / SA”