SEQ's Mercedes O405NH's

Moderator: PRT 065

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
TheIlikeBusesGuy
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B12BLE Bustech

SEQ's Mercedes O405NH's

Post by TheIlikeBusesGuy »

I have always like the O405NH's- and in Queensland, the old Mercedes low floors are starting to disappear from our fleets slowly but surely :(
I though it would be a good time to share some of the photos i have from the past year of the 3x O405NH's at Transdev, plus a few other SEQ Notables.

First up, is 511FLN, one of three CB60 bodied O405NH's at Transdev Capalaba. None of these are super common to see in service, however as the coaches age, i'm seeing them on morning peak services more and more often!
511FLN_252.jpg
Next up, is 510FLN, which has just undergone a facelift! Looks bright and beautiful in the new green!
510FLN_Green.jpg
And this is it, before the new paint job.
510FLN_White.jpg
And finally for the Transdev Trio, is 512FLN, now fitted with orange destination signs.
512FLN_Yellow_red.jpg

Thompson's still have two O405NH's getting around- both with Bustech bodies. Always a treat!
037GJT_674.jpg
Famous for some of their O405NH's, Logan still has a few different layouts of O405NH, including short body, square light and standard Bustech.
50CBS_551.jpg
48CBS_P581.jpg
73CBS_555.jpg
Surfside has a sizeable contingent of O405NH's too- including 868, one of many Bustech Mercs.
868_SSide_NIS.jpg

Lastly, one of my favourites- is BBL69. Since this photo a few months ago, it has been fitted with an orange destination sign.
BBL69_Railbus.jpg
Hope you like the selection- there's plenty more O405NH's in SEQ that won't fit in this one post.
Still waiting for a MAN SL200 to catch to school. Might be waiting a while....

Return to “Photos - Brisbane/Qld”