Throwback, Simpler Times (Part One)

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Throwback, Simpler Times (Part One)

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

Here is some photographs I've taken of Buses a couple of years back before Australia itself or the world was dealing with the now ongoing global pandemic.

Note: If the Image quality seems off it is because these images were taken on my older now retired DSLR and shot in the RAW format, I've tried to clear up the photos but there is only so much I can do. Please don't complain about the quality as I can't do anything to change it.

Part one of this thread focuses on photos that were taken in 2019 during the Newcastle Supercars 500 Event

Starting off, Here is Tuncurry Coaches Volvo B12 Volgren C221TX TV 8087.
Nowdays this bus is in the process of being converted to a motorhome (if your lucky, you can find the video of it on Youtube of it being converted into said motorhome) but the registration for TV 8087 still says it is registered to this bus and expires in October 2021.

Hunter Valley Buses Singleton 2441 MO, a 2006 Mercedes-Benz OH1830L with Volgren SC222 Bodywork. Heading to Honeysuckle Rd on a Supercars 500 shuttle run.

Newcastle Transport 2734 ST, Volvo B7RLE Bustech VST. Ex State Transit Authority Newcastle. Laying over at Newcastle Interchange as standby buses for the Newcastle 500 Shuttle.

Newcastle Transport m/o 8031 (Fleet No 2801) Laying over at Newcastle Interchange as Standby buses for the Newcastle 500 Shuttle.

Rover Coaches 9080 MO, an Iveco Metro express bus. The Destination sign is incorrect as THIS BUS was NOT replacing trains. Trains were running as normal at the time of taking the photograph. It is unknown as to why the driver has this destination displaying.

Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.

Return to “Photos - Sydney/NSW”