Newcastle & Cessnock, Random Buses

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Newcastle & Cessnock, Random Buses

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

Port Stephens Coaches Volvo B10ML Austral Pacific bodywork. m/o 9432 seen in Newcastle on 28/04/21 doing a school run.

Newcastle Transport Volvo B8RLE Bustech VST. m/o 8031 (Fleet No 2801)

Passing through Cessnock CBD 30/04/21, Sid Foggs Van Hool EX 16H. TV 5774

Thank you for viewing!
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
Centralian

Re: Newcastle & Cessnock, Random Buses

Post by Centralian »

As someone who doesn't get up to the Hunter often, I appreciate the photos. Thanks for sharing.
Saw an all white Van Hool passing through Katoomba last week. Missed rego and any ownership details but assumed it was the Sid Fogg's unit.
Obviously not, so there's a second Van Hool unit around at present.
Think for yourself, while it's still legal !
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Re: Newcastle & Cessnock, Random Buses

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

No worries, there's not a lot of interesting stuff out here now days and what is left is what I've managed to get photos of or is unfortunately difficult (various reasons).

I had much nicer images of the Sid Foggs Vanhool when it operated rail replacement in Hornsby a few years back but I stupidly placed them on an external HDD that was prone to acting up and the raw files are gone forever with no chance of recovery (trust me I did try to recover them).

Out of all 3 I posted here, I like the Newcastle Coaches Volvo B10ML, perfect location for a photo and something I'm somewhat glad to still see running around but probably not for much longer as they are old and retirement will be around the corner for them in the next year or two.
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.

Return to “Photos - Sydney/NSW”