SWRL - Tender Docs

Sydney / New South Wales Transport Discussion
kypros1992

SWRL - Tender Docs

Post by kypros1992 »

Look what I've got 8)

On a personal note, i'm not giving this out to everyone, if you have an enquiry please contact me via PM

And yes, the South Line, Airport Line and Cumberland Line will head to the SWRL and SWRL services will travel via Airport
swtt

Re: SWRL - Tender Docs

Post by swtt »

That could all change in a sudden though, kypros :P

I wonder why it's City via Parramatta though....shouldn't it read Richmond via Parramatta?
kypros1992

Post by kypros1992 »

swtt wrote:That could all change in a sudden though, kypros :P

I wonder why it's City via Parramatta though....shouldn't it read Richmond via Parramatta?
I doubt there will be a big change, it's quite certain that Cumberland and South services will terminate at Leppington as well as some East Hills services.

City via Parramatta - comes to show why there is so many errors in signage over the network
Andrew
Administrator

Post by Andrew »

kypros1992 wrote: And yes, the South Line, Airport Line and Cumberland Line will head to the SWRL and SWRL services will travel via Airport
So what trains will go to Campbelltown/Macarthur??
Job done.
kypros1992

Post by kypros1992 »

Andrew wrote:
kypros1992 wrote: And yes, the South Line, Airport Line and Cumberland Line will head to the SWRL and SWRL services will travel via Airport
So what trains will go to Campbelltown/Macarthur??
Maybe trains will run in a Penrith/Richmond fashion. Some to Campbelltown and some to Leppington

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c0/Swrl.gif (as an example)

EDIT: Had a look at the Leppington drawings and basically these are for design only. There not the final design

Return to “Discussion - Sydney / NSW”