What gives you the S&#T's!?

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Re: What gives you the S&#T's!?

Post by Swift »

Absolutely abhorrent conduct from a left wing pro invader bullet catchers. Makes me sick.
NSW, the state that embraces mediocrity.
MotorOmnibus8562
Favourite Vehicle: Hybrid/Electric lowfloors.

Post by MotorOmnibus8562 »

I guess clive palmer is too guilable to realise we're in the middle of a second wave of COVID

I stand with mark McGowan
Only Stupid people invented vapes.
Betting ads are pests
Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, A post on this thread, corn
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
Big Engine Mechanic
Favourite Vehicle: My94NCLTDFairlaneTickfordGear

Post by Big Engine Mechanic »

MotorOmnibus8562 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:21 pm I guess clive palmer is too guilable to realise we're in the middle of a second wave of COVID

I stand with mark McGowan
I beg to differ,

He listens to Trump and they call him selfish yet he has done this;
https://7news.com.au/sunrise/on-the-sho ... e-c-995714

He hates the Chinese;
https://youtu.be/SUdeFXmtMIs

Around 217,000 Australians were diagnosed with influenza in 2019 and around 430 people died in Australia from it and yet nobody shut down the Australian economy and our boarders, so far we have 16,303 Australians diagnosed with Covid 19 and 189 people have died in Australia from it so there is no real reason to shut down the Australian economy and our boarders !!!!
Last edited by Big Engine Mechanic on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
busrider
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Maybe not my car...

Post by busrider »

1. Donald Trump is not a doctor.
2. There are vaccines for influenza.
3. There are treatments for influenza.
4. Covid-19 spreads faster than influenza.
5. Covid-19 has a higher mortality rate than influenza.
Big Engine Mechanic

And yet we are halfway through the year, the statistics speak words.
Last edited by Big Engine Mechanic on Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bus Suggestions
Favourite Vehicle: Something with a ZF Ecomat

Post by Bus Suggestions »

This entire Palmer goes to The High Court story is just, to put it bluntly, f***en irritating. The levels and measures this businessman (he shouldn't have stepped into politics, but I guess you are free to drop by and create your own party) is willing to go to in order to take a step onto WA soil is downright disgusting. He should've ended it at 'oh well, guess I'll have to turn back' instead of kicking up a stink and riling up everybody else. We worked to get to the point we're at here in WA. This is not a false sense of security, this is a... true sense of security. It's not making West Aussies any more complacent from what I can see, and if the virus gets here, it ends up staying here. It's a better outcome not just for WA, but for the rest of Australia too.

While I don't often like mixing Twitter trending with ATDB discussions, I will put it here. I stand with Mark McGowan. It may have been obvious as this is coming from a West Aussie, but this is in everyone's interests, at least hopefully (there'll always be a minority who will disagree)
I'd post any important, bus-related links I had, but they're outdated anyways.
Big Engine Mechanic

Yer people that think for themselfs and do their own research and don't rely on the corrupt media.
Big Engine Mechanic

See everyone forgets after world war 2 China and many other counties along side them said; If we can't win this war (which they didn't so they consider the west undefeatable) we will imagrate to all western countries and use phycological tactics to take over. Because Trump said and did F U to China ! it's not going to happen, China responded with Covid 19 knowing we were going to phycologicaly react to it.
busrider
Administrator

Post by busrider »

Given that this thread is for things that annoy you, and you seem to like Donald Trump, perhaps there would be a better thread for you to put your posts about him in?
Big Engine Mechanic

Yes but what China have done has annoyed me.
Big Engine Mechanic

Drug drivers that get away with killing people on the roads.
Last edited by Big Engine Mechanic on Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

People who wear face masks incorrectly, I've seen it on TV and I've seen it in person.

News reporters standing near workers in full biohazard gear without any PPE on.

When you forget to change the ISO on the camera and the photo(s) comes out "noisy".
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
MotorOmnibus8562

The Bloody Comment Botters

First the comment botters were spamming comments on YT videos, then, they put inappropriate links on peoples videos and now they making insulting videos about people that do nothing but mind their own business uploading their content.

An example of an insult targeted towards a public transport based youtuber
https://m.youtube.com/watch? v=ysf2eYExYPE#searching

Im sure many people reading this about the bots would be sick of it.
Betting ads are pests
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
ScaniaGrenda

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

I actually haven't seen them around for a couple of weeks now and because of that I sorta forgot about them until now when you made your post about them. I don't think Youtube really did anything to rectify the problem but the problem died out and those stupid bots faded into obscurity. Also heads up, your link doesn't work, just clicking it takes me to youtube.com homepage.
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
nbus
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B7RLE [Volgren]

Post by nbus »

Pam Betts Executive Director of Brisbane Catholic Education for closing down my old school.
Big Engine Mechanic

nbus wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:40 pm Pam Betts Executive Director of Brisbane Catholic Education for closing down my old school.
I love your attitude and your signature !! :lol: 8)
MotorOmnibus8562

ScaniaGrenda wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:54 pm I actually haven't seen them around for a couple of weeks now and because of that I sorta forgot about them until now when you made your post about them. I don't think Youtube really did anything to rectify the problem but the problem died out and those stupid bots faded into obscurity. Also heads up, your link doesn't work, just clicking it takes me to youtube.com homepage.
So have I but im not sure if they really are bots. Only on the first video i ever uploaded there were bots but afterwards it stopped.

Maybe this should work?
https://youtu.be/ysf2eYExYPE

Cheers,
MO8562
Betting ads are pests
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
Big Engine Mechanic

Are you guys talking about things like Google (bots) etc ? Because I see them down below on the pages of this website, I'm on another website similar to this one and me and others were talking about serious explicit violent crimes which is acceptable on there, which was fine nobody complained until a 12 year old European hacker came on and riddled the whole system, once someone complains and says your harrassing them like the "European community (bot) kicks in and goes through all your content and almosts annihilates you until I turned it around on the scammer and got (bot) to delete his whole entire profile :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Big Engine Mechanic on Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
busrider
Administrator

Post by busrider »

No, the Google bots that appear on here just make copies of everything so it shows up in Google search results. The bots on websites like YouTube just post spam and links to dodgy websites.
Big Engine Mechanic

Okay cool thanks for the info.
ScaniaGrenda

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

Their the bots that were going around with the usernames like "Logan" and I believe "fresh" or something. Essentially they would all have the same profile picture and on recently uploaded videos would make comments along the lines of "wanna be friends" and something about "can't wait until you reach x subscribers". Of course with anything someone decided to spread rumors and I never really looked too deep into it but they said if you interact with these bots your account will become compromised. If that really was the case I'm sure Youtube would've temporary disabled comments so they could patch what would've been a major vulnerability.

I won't name names but I did see a few local enthusiasts interacting with the bots mistaking them for a live / real person. Bit of a shame for smaller channels because you get a comment thinking someone has finally found your channel and wants to thank you for creating a video or sharing it, nope sorry it's a bot and as a robot it couldn't really care as it's just doing it's MO or rather in full words mission objective.

A theory I can believe is that some (probably almost all) were at one point real accounts made for legitimate reasons but the original account holders / creators fell for some sort of scam or their account security was weak so it got compromised, taken over and turned into what was essentially a botnet. The botnet would target anyone it could, I'd even seen compromised accounts with subscribers in the 10K+ range.

In a way I find it annoying how Google can build a mostly accurate anti-spam filter for Gmail so it can weed out spammy emails but it couldn't do anything to filter out these spammy botnet comments.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Just a few minutes ago I disapproved a new member who was trying to post a message along the lines described in the first line of the previous post.
Living in the Shire.
Big Engine Mechanic

The police in Adelaide are giving out Covid 19 fines to people in wealthy areas that are breaking the rules 100% but not in the north of Adelaide, the police are not giving out fines to repeat drug addict criminal offenders or if you are religious breaking the rules, I also know of covid 19 cluster cases down north that the police and government are not doing anything about, those people are the religious and junkie crims I'm talking about.
Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Post by Swift »

They always plough harder against the regular law abiding folk for technical infractions than habitual offenders who always push the envelope.
The cops probably have orders not to be strict with the offenders that deserve it.
NSW, the state that embraces mediocrity.
ScaniaGrenda

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

Ebay sellers who misrepresent item locations and on top of that issue EBAY themselves for continuing to enable this problem and absolutely do nothing to rectify it.

Return to “The Lunch Room”