Overseas related photos, videos, sound clips etc.
Moderator: Mr OC Benz
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 325
- Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:27 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Plaxton bodied Dennis Darts
- Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Yesterday a special event was marked by the running day of one of the ec CIE Leyland Atlanteans on a bitterly cold day minus 2, had it been held in August or summer months, it would have been enjoyed by more... I have no idea why it was held so near xmas! Anyway, I went on a spin on it and it went to the Transport museum for a photo with another saved example.
CIE Metal Sections bodied Leyland Atlantean
Previoulsy known as United Diesel 15