Leyland Tiger Cubs

General Transport Discussion not specific to one state
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Leyland Tiger Cubs

Post by Guy_Arab »

Are there any Leyland Tiger Cubs preserved or as Mobile homes other than our one. If so if you require any info from our Workshop Manual PM me
Guy Arab member of WA Omnibus Group Inc
Shane Dahlhelm

Re: Leyland Tiger Cubs

Post by Shane Dahlhelm »

Hello Guy_Arab, it appears you are very knowledgable, I'm therefore anxious to see if you may be able to assist me. Please see my and my fathers posts on the new user forum re; MAN SL200 with Renk auto trans issue of not engaging reverse... Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank, Shane
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

Shane Dahlhelm wrote:Hello Guy_Arab, it appears you are very knowledgable, I'm therefore anxious to see if you may be able to assist me. Please see my and my fathers posts on the new user forum re; MAN SL200 with Renk auto trans issue of not engaging reverse... Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank, Shane
AS a MAN Sl 240 OWNER My Factory Manual has very little on Renk Gearboxs Most of my data is ZF
As we are on Holidays our Mechanic is away. I leave for Singapore next week I will ask around
Guy Arab
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

Guy_Arab wrote:
Shane Dahlhelm wrote:Hello Guy_Arab, it appears you are very knowledgable, I'm therefore anxious to see if you may be able to assist me. Please see my and my fathers posts on the new user forum re; MAN SL200 with Renk auto trans issue of not engaging reverse... Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank, Shane
AS a MAN Sl 240 OWNER My Factory Manual has very little on Renk Gearboxs Most of my data is ZF
As we are on Holidays our Mechanic is away. I leave for Singapore next week I will ask around
Guy Arab
Full Wiring Data for your Gearbox sent Person email
Guy Arab
Raven

Post by Raven »

Shane Dahlhelm wrote: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:42 am Hello Guy_Arab, it appears you are very knowledgable, I'm therefore anxious to see if you may be able to assist me. Please see my and my fathers posts on the new user forum re; MAN SL200 with Renk auto trans issue of not engaging reverse... Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank, Shane
did you ever sort the problem?

Return to “General Transport Discussion”