My Toy & Model buses collection

The place to discuss models. Ie Model Buses, Model Railways etc.
Forum rules
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 820 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

My Toy & Model buses collection

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

Over my lifetime I have managed to pick up a couple of bus toys here and there whether that'll be for display purposes or just toys I've had since my childhood, I've managed to pull out 3 that were in easy reach of me and take some photos of them, try and have a guess at what some of these are based on

This one should be easy to tell what it is, I purchased this one from a store called "Toyworld" back in 2016 / 2017 for $14 I believe.

An American bus of some sort, from the hotwheels range, had it for as long as I can remember.

Finally for tonight is this tour bus, I've had this one since I was in year 3. Does anyone want to take a guess on what an Australian equivalent of this may be?

Yes, overtime I'll be picking up more & when I can I'll probably post them here in my own topic.
500 posts & counting!

500th post 12/02/21
1000th post? Probably around 2025.
ScaniaGrenda

Re: My Toy & Model buses collection

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

I ordered one more this week and it reached me pretty quick, only had to wait a day to have it shipped to me.

Anyway to add to my collection, I have obtained the Siku 1884 MAN Double Decker but I'm yet to take it out of packaging as I'll be a bit busy this morning. This is something I wanted to obtain for a while now but not paying an arm and a leg for one is pretty hard, there is only so much I'm willing to pay for a little bus.

500 posts & counting!

500th post 12/02/21
ScaniaGrenda

Re: My Toy & Model buses collection

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

Over time I'm hopefully going to be more active in my own thread I've created here, at the start of the year I was fortunate enough to win a auction on a limited edition 1:76 scale Corgi MAN 24.350HOCL Volgren CR221LD based on no other than Citybuses Hong Kong 2500.

Only 3500 of these were produced in the early 2000's (I think this is around when this was released?) I own 2738.

At this present time It's the only Volgren bodied bus I own, there was another listing for an L94UB Volgren but unfortunately I didn't win it. Regardless 2500 is a welcome addition to my small collection and I'm glad to have an Australian bodied bus.
500 posts & counting!

500th post 12/02/21

Return to “Transport Models”