FLIP DOT DESTINATION SIGN

Buy, Swap and Sell goods here.
flacknwhyte

FLIP DOT DESTINATION SIGN

Post by flacknwhyte »

Hi All,

I am just trying to find out whether anyone knows roughly how much a Mobitech FD244710-18 16X98-15 destination sign with ICU400 controller and wiring would be worth as I have removed one from a bus that we are converting to a motorhome and would like to sell it or swap it for a set of 6v batteries to suit an RG197 hino. Any help would be greatly appreciated TIA.
Comeng64

Re: FLIP DOT DESTINATION SIGN

Post by Comeng64 »

I'd love to buy this from you. I'll start at $150?
theresnobodyhereman

Post by theresnobodyhereman »

If you still have it I only want a lend of the controller but am willing to buy the lot. Will deal with whoever has it or will buy it and deal later. I have a bus with sign but no controller and wish to use the sign.
theresnobodyhereman

Post by theresnobodyhereman »

Okay I got a 400 controller, London Transit programmed for a DD and needing to be reprogrammed. Anyone have any idea, Mobitec are no use -you can't even contact them- though the Brazilian website has the software and a UK forum links manuals and such but I can't register the software. Any ideas what else I can try before I get to the stage of hacking the board or install a new one (which would suck). Flacknwhyte I may also now be in a position to work out how to power it for you as mine did fire up and I can lead test it if you are still interested.
Hossein

Post by Hossein »

Hi mate,I have sign bus destination 16×98 with icu400, I need to somebody who can program it as advertisement sign for shop,can you introduce anyone to me ,I'll appreciated if you can help

Return to “Buy / Swap / Sell”