[NSW} Punchbowl Bus Co selection

This section contains posts made before the split into state-based forums for photos etc. New posts should be made to the appropriate state forum or the "General/Miscellaneous/Various" forum.
Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Dave Wilson

Post by Dave Wilson »

Oh that 4570. What an amazing looking bus it was. I wonder if it survived as a camper or something. I have a horrible feeling it went to Simmsmetal.
leopard1543
Favourite Vehicle: Sydney/Newcastle Govt. buses

m/o.4570

Post by leopard1543 »

Dave Wilson wrote:Oh that 4570. What an amazing looking bus it was. I wonder if it survived as a camper or something. I have a horrible feeling it went to Simmsmetal.
m/o.4570 at Roselands, c.1980
Photograph: Dave Wilson

Interesting collection of photos "Centralian" :!:
Bring back the Leopards!
PUNCHBOWL TIGER

Punchbowl Bus selection

Post by PUNCHBOWL TIGER »

Centralian,
Thanks very much for posting these Punchbowl shots.Certainly brings back some memories especially m/o 4570 and m/o 5796.Many a journey on these whilst they were coaches and then in later life when Punchbowl themselves converted them into route buses.

The Tiger PMC in question on display at the Bus Show was m/o 521 which ended it's days as a Christmas Tree at Hannans Road for the other Tigers in the fleet and later was scrapped-the only ex.Punchbowl Tiger that didn't survive sell off and reuse by other operators.

Kind Regards Punchbowl Tiger
invada1

Post by invada1 »

Thanks you Centralian drove the older ones actually repainted a few too.
Better have driven then never to have driven at all. Even better to have driven them all.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50375989@N00/

Return to “Australian Photos, Videos, Sound Clips etc - ARCHIVE”