• Advertisement

Transperth Service Changes - 2018

Perth / Western Australia Transport Discussion

Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz

Re: Transperth Service Changes - 2018

Postby pasha241 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:31 pm

shinjiman wrote:
Looks likely it can be extended back to Wellard Station and servicing the area south of Wellard Station via Baldivis Road, Leda Boulevard and Lambeth Circle.

yeah it is very good to extend 568 because when i see it is already quite far to terminate and middle of nowhere so it is good

However i had two ideas of which area that 568 could extend

568 Extend to Rockingham
https://goo.gl/sxTymB
and it will remove 554 to replace with this service however I think this selection will a bit duplicate with 549

568 Extend to Wellard
https://goo.gl/oLXBHK

this is a very good suggestion as it will serve an area of south Wellard estate that not serve by transport. Also, it will connect Wellard estate to the area around baldvis and vice versa.
list of my photo taken you can be found at https://busenthusiastic.wordpress.com/
my youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTCdKn ... OUqcedvUdg
pasha241

Postby shinjiman » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:29 am

The route of 353 will be rerouted via Marshall Road since the completion of the portion of the New Lord Street Project from 19 November 2018. No time changes so far but a different timing point, however there's some glitches in the route map that shown.

St Leonards Boulevard will be closed permanently, and the new Park Street roundabout so the route will be as follows:
  • To Bassendean Station: Normal route until Lord Street, then straight via Starflower Place, left Park Street to resume normal route. Normal route until Dampiera Street, then straight to Isoodon Street, left Marshall Road, left Altone Road to resume normal route.
  • To Ellenbrook Transfer Station: Normal route via Altone Road, straight until the end, right Marshall Road, right Isoodon Street, straight to Dampiera Street to resume normal route. Normal route until Park Street, then right Starflower Place, straight to Lord Street to resume normal route.

The portion of Lord Street/Starflower Place between Park Street and Gnangara Road will be renaming into Starflower Road, and the part between Youle-Dean Road to Marshall Road/Dayton Boulevard into Isoodon Street.

As the New Lord Street project completion this timetable will be redrawn as soon as it completes, the route map for 955/956 are the same as well.

Timetable updated:
  • Bus Timetable 100
shinjiman

Postby pasha241 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:47 pm

shinjiman wrote:The route of 353 will be rerouted via Marshall Road since the completion of the portion of the New Lord Street Project from 19 November 2018. No time changes so far but a different timing point, however there's some glitches in the route map that shown.

St Leonards Boulevard will be closed permanently, and the new Park Street roundabout so the route will be as follows:
  • To Bassendean Station: Normal route until Lord Street, then straight via Starflower Place, left Park Street to resume normal route. Normal route until Dampiera Street, then straight to Isoodon Street, left Marshall Road, left Altone Road to resume normal route.
  • To Ellenbrook Transfer Station: Normal route via Altone Road, straight until the end, right Marshall Road, right Isoodon Street, straight to Dampiera Street to resume normal route. Normal route until Park Street, then right Starflower Place, straight to Lord Street to resume normal route.

The portion of Lord Street/Starflower Place between Park Street and Gnangara Road will be renaming into Starflower Road, and the part between Youle-Dean Road to Marshall Road/Dayton Boulevard into Isoodon Street.

As the New Lord Street project completion this timetable will be redrawn as soon as it completes, the route map for 955/956 are the same as well.

Timetable updated:
  • Bus Timetable 100

TBH i not sure why 353 use same route from bassendean to dayton use 955/956 route. did you think think is it better to use 340 and replace 340 as altone rd already get proper service while bennett st has not really good service compare to altone rd also this area not serve by bus on sunday
list of my photo taken you can be found at https://busenthusiastic.wordpress.com/
my youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTCdKn ... OUqcedvUdg
pasha241

Postby shinjiman » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:45 am

pasha241 wrote:TBH i not sure why 353 use same route from bassendean to dayton use 955/956 route. did you think think is it better to use 340 and replace 340 as altone rd already get proper service while bennett st has not really good service compare to altone rd also this area not serve by bus on sunday

Seems this one is operator oriented as 353/955/956 (all those 3 routes by Swan) are running in a corridor route, similar to 930 running in Shepperton Road, 910 running in Canning Highway etc.

As far as I know once Arthur Street Bridge is being built, route 340 (service by Path) will extend it into Dayton. Hopefully they can increase its service so far.

Another one feeder route proposed was route 350 which runs from Henley Brook to Midland to provide more direct services between them.
shinjiman

Postby shinjiman » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:06 pm

A minor time and stand changes will be occur from 25 November 2018.

There's one 178 trip to extending to Bull Creek for both ways, one in morning and one in afternoon. No other time changes occurred.

The map of the 177/178/179 had been redrawn including extension of Cannington Station, thus the times to Cannington becoming regular.

The departure stand for route 514 and 520 in Cockburn Central is being changed as follows.
  • 514 - from Stand 9 to Stand 8
  • 520 - from Stand 10 to Stand 9

Transperth Website wrote:Routes 514 and 520 - Stand Changes

Sun 25 Nov
From Sunday 25 November, routes 514 and 520 will undergo stand changes at Cockburn Central Station.

• Route 514 to Murdoch Station will now depart Stand 8
  • Route 520 to Fremantle Station will now depart Stand 9.

All other stands remain unchanged.

Timetables updated:
  • Bus Timetable 9
  • Bus Timetable 116, 119
shinjiman

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Discussion - Perth / WA