ex Action O305 Mercedes Benz

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Tas Bus Nut
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz O303

ex Action O305 Mercedes Benz

Post by Tas Bus Nut »

Spotted this O305 Merc heading down the road. Managed to get in front for some more pics. I only assume it's ex Action because of the vents on either side of the header. Please correct me if I'm wrong!!
P1170900.JPG
P1170899.JPG
P1170897.JPG
DarrenH

Re: ex Action O305 Mercedes Benz

Post by DarrenH »

Yes it would have to be an ex ACTION Merc 0305 there not sure what fleet number though but an interesting modification done to the entire bus with the windows re-arranged and the front door completely sealed off with entry through the centre door only. The interior layout of this camper would of been very interesting .
Tas Bus Nut
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz O303

Post by Tas Bus Nut »

DarrenH wrote:Yes it would have to be an ex ACTION Merc 0305 there not sure what fleet number though but an interesting modification done to the entire bus with the windows re-arranged and the front door completely sealed off with entry through the centre door only. The interior layout of this camper would of been very interesting .
It's surprising Transport allowed the window to the NS. I would have thought lack of view, so would have meant keeping the door (but what would I know). Pity they couldn't keep the strip below the windows the same colour to make them blend it together better. Still looked good though!!
Ryan
Favourite Vehicle: PR180.2 Mk1

Post by Ryan »

There's three ex ACTIONs listed as Mobile Homes either in Tasmania or Toowoomba - 625, 629 and 643.
Get on Board - http://www.actbus.net - Canberra's Transport Enthusiast Website
• Website • Forum • ACTION Fleet Wiki • Gallery • Retired ACT Transport Employees Club •
ALBION1881

Post by ALBION1881 »

Don`t worry I have seen pictures of converted denning coaches with there front doors sealed up and one of the lunggage bins converted as the new doorway/entrance in the centre it suppose to make a little bit more room I think but I prefer to seal the centre or rear doorway then this if I was converting a bus to a motorhome.

Return to “Photos - Hobart/Tas”