Airside Tarmac Tours

Sydney / New South Wales Transport Discussion
Rail Bus
Favourite Vehicle: Tigers, Mk2 Mercs, and trams

Post by Rail Bus »

Ken wrote:Good idea - there are a number of people from here interested, but it might be a bit difficult to organise a group booking and get payment off people etc. Perhaps just pick the date of a scheduled tour a month or two in advance (Sunday seems to the preferred day) and those wanting to go can ring up and book themselves on that day.
That's not what I meant. If that HAD been what I meant, then I wouldn't have said:
Perhaps a gropup of intersted people from this Discussion Board could get together and do the tour as a group?
Ken, perhaps YOU are the one now who should be assimmilated! :lol:
New website up and running, showing mostly trains and some trams.
See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/w6-983/
kitkat271
Favourite Vehicle: Double decker buses

Post by kitkat271 »

I guess I can call up and ask about options for something like this. Just ask whether we can hold say 10 seats or something and try for a "special" price, then we can ring up and pay separately.

Can you tell I work in group travel?! :P

I'm pretty busy over the next few weeks then I'm going on holidays, so I don't think I can organise anything before May.
Rail Bus
Favourite Vehicle: Tigers, Mk2 Mercs, and trams

Post by Rail Bus »

May or June would probanly be a good time. I know in May we have the planned Mk2 Merc tour from Ryde, and the Deane's tour at the end of April, so around late May, perhaps a weekend, would be a good time...
New website up and running, showing mostly trains and some trams.
See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/w6-983/
Volvo Super Olympian
Favourite Vehicle: Double deckers

Post by Volvo Super Olympian »

A big surprise I've got yesterday, my friends bought me two gift tickets to attend this tour as a gift!

Is the photo ban still in place? I've read through their website, there isn't anywhere that mentions about photo restrictions, even the brochure I received doesn't mention anything like that. I understand the rationale behind such ban, but it would be extremely disappointing if taking photos are highly restricted.
Citybus

Post by Citybus »

Volvo Super Olympian wrote:A big surprise I've got yesterday, my friends bought me two gift tickets to attend this tour as a gift!

Is the photo ban still in place? I've read through their website, there isn't anywhere that mentions about photo restrictions, even the brochure I received doesn't mention anything like that. I understand the rationale behind such ban, but it would be extremely disappointing if taking photos are highly restricted.
The ban is still in place.

Return to “Discussion - Sydney / NSW”