OMSI 2 - Bustech SBV/VST

Discuss Transport Simulator games in this section

Moderator: busrider

Calhon
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B7R (Bustech SBV)

OMSI 2 - Bustech SBV/VST

Post by Calhon »

Hello;

Over years of owning OMSI 2, it becomes quite annoying when no Australian buses are publicly released. Due to this, I decided to begin working on not only a Bustech SBV, and VST, but also a new map mod to vary away from the big city theme of Manly (Act 2) - So, here are some images of the SBV at the moment, and it is no where near completion, but I am working on it as hard as I can :)

http://prntscr.com/dvtabf
http://prntscr.com/dvtad7
http://prntscr.com/dvtaed
http://prntscr.com/dvtfzn

So, the map is on a lower priority, but it will also be based in a northern area of NSW. I would like to see if there is much interest for an SBV and/or VST? And if so, let me know what other Australian buses you would like to see developed for OMSI 2 :)

Thanks, Callum
Frosty

Re: OMSI 2 - Bustech SBV/VST

Post by Frosty »

I don't know but this maybe a interesting one Scania L113TRB 14.5m with Ansair Bodywork. Or alternatively Volvo B12BLEA bendy bus. I prefer a VST over a SBV. VSTs seem more common it would suit the Manly Map very well as Brookvale depot operates a fleet of Volvo VSTs in IRL.
Calhon

Post by Calhon »

The map I am currently creating utilises VSTs, SBVs, and older Custom bodies. So, I'll wait and see, for now, VST, SBV, and potentially your suggestion. I expect to finish the SBV quite soon, then begin the VST.
SydRailPhotographer
Favourite Vehicle: M/O 1560 (Volvo B12BLE)

Post by SydRailPhotographer »

Has there been any progress on the buses since Jan?
I hate living in Sydney...
Calhon

Post by Calhon »

Hi;
SydRailPhotographer wrote:Has there been any progress on the buses since Jan?
Yes the project is still in development, however a map for the game was abandoned. Currently in development is a Bustech SBV (2010), Bustech SBV (2015), and a Bustech VST (2015). At this point in time we are looking towards beginning a CDi once one of the SBVs becomes completed. We are taking suggestions if you would like a certain (Australian) bus by certain year or variant, then please do let us know. Sorry for the late reply too, just haven't come on Bus Australia in a while.

Thanks.
SydRailPhotographer
Favourite Vehicle: M/O 1560 (Volvo B12BLE)

Post by SydRailPhotographer »

Hi, I'd like to a request a Custom Coaches CB80 Volvo B7RLE/Scania K280UB, Custom Coaches CB60 Volvo EVO 1 (I'm fairly sure someone requested this already but that post isn't showing up so I'll add it anyway)(15xx-1610 and 48xx-4831)and EVO 2 (4832-49xx), Volvo B10BLE APG Orana (38xx-39xx series), Volgren CR228L Volvo B12BLE (1611-1660 series).

I know this is a lot of requests and I am also not expecting a release date anytime soon (nor am I expecting you to complete them all), but I thought I'd request these buses now while I've got the opportunity. I'm glad someone is finally making Australian, in particular STA buses for OMSI. I think these would be a great addition to the Manly Map!
I hate living in Sydney...
Sydney_Buses_CB60
Favourite Vehicle: STA Volvo B12BLE CB60 #1504(F)

Post by Sydney_Buses_CB60 »

Hi,

Do you think that a Volvo B12BLEA Euro 3 Custom Coaches CB60 Articulated would be possible please? The fleet numbers are 1661 - 1667, 1668 (Metrobus), 1669 - 1694, (1695 was destroyed by a fire at Mosman), 1696 - 1700, 1701 (Metrobus), 1702 - 1745. There's also 1746 - 1750, but I'm not entirely sure about what's after 1745. I'll get back to you on that.

These Buses are based at Brookvale (V) Depot, Mona Vale (F) Depot & Ryde (Y) Depot if that helps detailing. A good resource to check what Bus is where is Fleetlists which can be accessed via the Home/Index Page of the ATDB. You probably know what it is though...

Thanks,

Sydney Buses CB60
The One & Only
Sydney_Buses_CB60
Favourite Vehicle: STA Volvo B12BLE CB60 #1504(F)

Post by Sydney_Buses_CB60 »

Sorry, Another thing I just remembered...

Can you try making a Mercedes Benz O500R/O500RF/XBR with BCI bodywork please? Plain white suits me, but whatever you are going to do does as well. A specific registration (If you need it) is CD.07.SK which is a New South Wales plate and is yellow.

Thanks,
The One & Only
donek

Post by donek »

Hey, I would like to know the current progress of the project.

Thanks. Donek
Mercedes3035

Post by Mercedes3035 »

donek wrote:Hey, I would like to know the current progress of the project.

Thanks. Donek
There has not been much project. I contacted the person behind the project and offered my assistance. We exchanged a few emails then dropped out of contact, so unfortunately this project is at a standstill for the foreseeable future.

Return to “Transport Simulators”