PTV: 2016 Night Network

Melbourne / Victoria Transport Discussion

Moderator: MAN 16.242

krustyklo

Re: PTV: 2016 Night Network

Post by krustyklo »

The 1 car arrangement had been in place since the 90s, possibly even the late 80s. Certainly once most services of an evening were 3 car Comeng sets then it was possible. Plenty of times I've made the opposite trip where the lights would go off in 2 cars at Flinders St and stay off until Greensborough!

It seems ludicrous the way we went from 1 car only in the mid 2000s to six cars all available even to Hurstbridge on Sunday evenings. Certainly passing my place on the single line, there are plenty of empty carriages. Having said that, anecdotally there were issues with increased vandalism from people using adjacent carriages to get into the unlit part of the train where they could do their deeds unsupervised. Possibly having all carriages lit up might be seen as a deterrent, even if they are empty.

Still, running 6 cars on most services seems a little overkill in the evenings. I hope the extra wages saved covers the difference in running costs...
Roderick Smith

Post by Roderick Smith »

Safety isn't really the issue, management convenience. As Victoria keeps on accumulating incompatible trains, management phobia is that the wrong halves will try and mate.
The only splits are for Alamein (Xtrapolis, evenings), Williamstown (Siemens, evenings) and Cranbourne (Siemens, evenings).
Only Victoria lacks the ability to split and recombine trains designed for it.

I am still working on the analysis of the sham all-night timetable.
Friday into Saturday, the gap is 1.00-5.00, just three rounds of all nighters, on hourly.
Saturday into Sunday, the gap is 1.00-7.00, five rounds.

The beauty of splitting is that schedules can be accelerated by adopting harder braking: less precision is needed for the halting point. All of those running times could be brought back to the magic 27/57/117, or the safer 25/55/115.
Failing that, running 30 min headways costs very little more resource, as so many drivers go to waste with the lengthy layovers which the hourly requires.

Roderick
krustyklo

Post by krustyklo »

Failing that, running 30 min headways costs very little more resource, as so many drivers go to waste with the lengthy layovers which the hourly requires.
Yes, it does seem a little ludicrous that drivers are sitting around at Hurstbridge for 40-45 minutes, when 40 minutes travel gets you back to the city as far as Darebin, with 20 minutes to go in the journey to Flinders St. Must be pretty boring for them unless there is some clever work with the shifts with drivers starting and finishing at Hurstbridge.

Having said that, it is 59 minutes on the down and 60 minutes on the up, with 3 trains on the line at any given time (ie, the 1.21am returns to Flinders St at 4.01am, passing the 2.21am at Diamond Creek, and the 3.21am around Ivanhoe) - so the next best frequency of 40 minutes is unachievable unless you interweave with another line (which may well happen now unless the Hurstbridge train waits 20 minutes at Flinders St to form the next Hurstbridge, possible given the only service in that time are the xx.13 to Burnley for Glen Waverley).

I guess if the trial is successful, the government may well look at improving the service / making it more efficient if it is used well. Otherwise I guess we can expect another rejig of the Night Bus network.
BroadGauge
Favourite Vehicle: Car

Post by BroadGauge »

krustyklo wrote:Having said that, it is 59 minutes on the down and 60 minutes on the up, with 3 trains on the line at any given time (ie, the 1.21am returns to Flinders St at 4.01am, passing the 2.21am at Diamond Creek, and the 3.21am around Ivanhoe) - so the next best frequency of 40 minutes is unachievable unless you interweave with another line
Just get rid of the overnight service beyond Eltham, and then you either save one train set and maintain the current frequency, or run the service to there more frequently with the same amount of resources. Problem solved.

Anybody going beyond there can find their own taxi or UberX. :twisted:
krustyklo

Post by krustyklo »

Just get rid of the overnight service beyond Eltham, and then you either save one train set and maintain the current frequency, or run the service to there more frequently with the same amount of resources. Problem solved.
Yeah, I probably agree. I think it was a missed opportunity to think it through. There are few places on the system that I would have left out as most of the outer ends of most lines are outer suburbia and the service is useful, even places like Belgrave, but I can't see the point of running trains past Diamond Creek at most unless it otherwise didn't matter in terms of resources. In this case as you point out, it means that there is an extra train set required to serve just Wattle Glen and Hurstbridge. It would have been cheaper to offer taxi vouchers at Eltham for people who can verify addresses in that area, and reallocate the extra train set into more frequent services. The only problem is that you'd then need to offer the same frequency on other lines which are less inefficient, so to start with I'd be inclined to save the extra train set and lower the cost of running the trial so it is more likely to be seen as successful for the people carried vs. cost, then ramp up the service later if it is a roaring success.
Roderick Smith

Post by Roderick Smith »

I have now done my homework. There is no need to scrub Hurstbridge: it fits. Giving Ringwood two per hour was simply using slack capacity, but conferred many benefits.

PTV's timetable is 'defeat snatched from the jaws of victory'.
At first I thought that it was done by a year 10 work-experience student, but it soon showed that a student would have done a better job.
PTV has ensured that all Lilydale/Belgrave trains stop at East Richmond, but Sunbury ones don't stop at South Kensington.

Here is mine. I've saved at least three sets (one each on the northern, Clifton Hill and Caulfield groups), while enhancing the service on the Burnley group (useful, as many of the night buses radiate from these lines).

NORTHERN
Werribee: with Caulfield
Flinders St x.00; Sunbury x.47-57; Flinders St y.44, form y.54 Craigieburn.
Flinders St x.54; Craigieburn y.35-45; Flinders St z.26, form z.36 Upfield.
Flinders St x.36; Upfield y.10-16; Flinders St y.50, form z.00 Sunbury.
104+10+92+10+74+10 = 300 min, five sets.

CLIFTON HILL
Flinders St x.00; Greensborough x.37; Hurstbridge x.59-y.09; Greensborough y.31; Flinders St z.08, form z.17 South Morang.
Flinders St x.17; South Morang x.59-y.09; Flinders St y.51, form z.00 Hurstbridge.
128+9+94+9 = 240 min, four sets.

BURNLEY
Flinders St x.00; Camberwell x.15; Lilydale x.58-y.08; Camberwell y.51; Flinders St z.06, form z.13 Glen Waverley.
Flinders St x.13; Glen Waverley x.47-x.53; Flinders St y.27, form y.33 Belgrave.
Flinders St x.33; Camberwell x.48; Belgrave y.38-48; Camberwell z.38; Flinders St z.53, form z.00 Lilydale.
126+7+74+6+140+7 = 360 min, six sets.
Camberwell x.17; Alamein x.29-37; Camberwell x.49, using a three-car set and one driver and ten psos. Running two pairs of minibuses would enhance the service (connect with both Lilydale and Belgrave, with some margin to serve more of the territory: possibly an intermediate run off a 75, or across to the Glen Waverley line, or out to Warragul Rd & back).

CAULFIELD
Flinders St x.00; Dandenong x.44; Pakenham y.11-21; Dandenong x.48; Flinders St z.32, form z.40 Frankston.
Flinders St x.40; Frankston y.41-51; Flinders St z.52, form z.56 Werribee.
Flinders St x.56; Newport y.15; Werribee y.44-50; Newport y.19; Flinders St z.38, form z.42 Sandringham.
Flinders St x.42; Sandringham y.12-20; Flinders St x.50, form z.00 Pakenham
152+8+132+4+102+4+68+10 = 480 min, eight sets.
Newport y.17; Williamstown y.25-z.05; Newport z.13, one three-car set, one driver, six psos. A bus is not only cheaper, it could spend the dead time serving more of the territory.
Dandenong x.46; Cranbourne y.00-y.29; Dandenong y.43, one three-car set, one driver, six psos. Worth the expense in this case.

Roderick
Ex Tempe Fox

Post by Ex Tempe Fox »

All very good to come up with all the you beaut ideas. But I'm sure METRO have worked out what is required and use to their advantage for placements and operational needs while just twigging week end shifts to serve the new time table,
Roderick Smith

Post by Roderick Smith »

I'm sure that Metro hasn't, or it wouldn't have come up with something so wasteful. That is why I looked at the figures. If I hadn't, then somebody else anonymous would have come up with: 'Don't criticise if you can't do better'.
If you can't put a name to an opinion, don't have an opinion. That was standard courtesy right up to the advent of internet.

Roderick
Craig

Post by Craig »

Some promising figures from the first week - having been out on the night network for the first 3 nights, the City was absolutely dead on Friday night (night 2) as people recovered from a big NYE the night before, while others were away on holiday - I'd expect 10,000 will become the lower end of an average weekend.

At a quick estimate, there are about 300 Night Train services, 240 Night Tram services and about 500 Night Bus services each weekend - this is an average of less than 10 passengers per service, but as I say, it's early days and last weekend was not representative.
PTV wrote: Public Transport Pulls An All Nighter
Minister for Public Transport
8 January 2016
Transport
Media Release

Melbourne is gearing up for its second weekend of 24-hour public transport, following the successful launch of the Andrews Labor Government’s Night Network trial.

Minister for Public Transport Jacinta Allan today praised the work of public transport operators after the first weekend of Night Network helped thousands of people enjoy the city for longer.

Initial myki touch on data suggests that almost 10,000 Victorians took advantage of the first weekend of all night public transport.

This represents an increase of than 300 per cent in patronage, compared to NightRider services in October 2015.

Prior to the launch of Night Network, a survey of almost 1,000 people found that 91 per cent of respondents said they were likely to use Night Network during the 12-month trial.

Ninety per cent of respondents also reported that affordable late night transport was the biggest benefit of Night Network.

Night Network is a year-long trial which means there is time for the Labor Government to understand and evaluate what the demand is for all night public transport at weekends, and the impact it has on businesses and residents.

Public Transport Victoria will gather a range of data during the year long trial including patronage, network performance data, and public and business feedback to allow the Government to make an informed decision about the future of the service.

People are encouraged to provide their feedback on Night Network services at ptv.vic.gov.au/getinvolved

Quotes attributable to Minister for Public Transport Jacinta Allan

“Night Network is the biggest advance in late night travel in Melbourne’s history, and places us at the forefront of cities around the world.”

“Initial myki touch on data from the first weekend has shown three times as many people used Night Network compared to NightRider services – but we want to see even more Victorians taking advantage of this great new service.”

“I’d encourage everyone get out there and enjoy what Melbourne has to offer at weekends knowing they can take the Night Network home.”
Kind Regards

Craig :-)
Peter1805

Post by Peter1805 »

I see people who live near crossings are complaining about train whistles going all night now.

Predictable.

One does feel a bit sorry for the poor buggers.
Alstom 888M

Post by Alstom 888M »

From what I've been told, the pass mark of if it stays or goes is deeper than patronage. If there is too much trouble or if there are too many complaints it will go away.

Was it Daniel Andrews or Robert Doyle who said "This is not a service for drunks"?
All my posts on this board represents my personal views and opinions only. They may not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or values of those of my family, friends, colleagues, or employer.
Heihachi_73

Post by Heihachi_73 »

Peter1805 wrote:I see people who live near crossings are complaining about train whistles going all night now.

Predictable.

One does feel a bit sorry for the poor buggers.
The poor diddums, being kept awake at 2 and 3AM by once-an-hour trains running on the weekend that they'll never catch (because no doubt they don't catch them during the day either since they have their LX470 to take them everywhere instead, like three minutes up the road to Coles). Notice how there were no complaints about trains running at 12-1AM or 4-5AM on weeknights? Or about tram noise coming from the 11 and 86, because no doubt you can hear every join in the rails and are as flat as they can ever be (not to mention that Z3/A/B class trams love to echo over street track anyway) - it can't just be between Hawthorn and Camberwell on the 75, or Cotham Rd/Deepdene/Balwyn on the 109 for an equally annoying "ruuuurrrrr" type sound that Citadis wheels make over bad/flat track (mixed with the ever-present high-frequency whine they make).

Give the NIMBYs a nice big X'Trapolis-hello for me. And retrofit X'Trapolis horns to the rest of the Metro fleet already. ;)
Alstom 888M

Post by Alstom 888M »

The kicker is they are. I swear I'm starting to see Siemens with X'Trap horns.
All my posts on this board represents my personal views and opinions only. They may not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or values of those of my family, friends, colleagues, or employer.
BroadGauge

Post by BroadGauge »

Alstom 888M wrote:Was it Daniel Andrews or Robert Doyle who said "This is not a service for drunks"?
Who is it a service for then? Ice addicts who don't sleep? Compulsive gamblers who lost the lot? Drug dealers? The very very occasional shift worker? The odd nocturnal gunzel?

Apart from drunks, seeing as how 99% of the nightlife in our "24 hour city" is based around drinking and partying, those are the only others roaming the streets in the middle of the night... :twisted:
Alstom 888M

Post by Alstom 888M »

Hence why I think it will all go away next year...

I think it's hilarious how I get no service from 9pm to 1am every Fri/Sat night, you know the only time I ever use PT. :roll:
Craig

Post by Craig »

The Age wrote: Rolling through the night on 24-hour public transport trial
January 10, 2016 - 2:13AM

John Elder goes commuting in the middle of the night to explore how popular the 24-hour train service across Melbourne is proving on its second weekend.
At 2.20am on the Sandringham line, citybound in the morgue-like light of an all-but empty train. So many yellow-tubed chairs and no great feeling that anybody has ever sat upon them. Before pulling out, a cleaner had come through and swept up the coffee cups and snack wrappings. So it goes for a ghost train.

Three policemen come aboard, walk up and down the un-peopled carriage. When done, they stand by the door, lending it meaning. At Ripponlea a young man comes aboard. The police think him still a boy, ask him where he's headed; he asks what the problem is. They says it's because he looks so young. He's going home, he says. The exchange continues awkwardly.

Abdi, 18, was born in Melbourne: he says so because we've asked where he's from. "My parents are from Somalia."

A sleepy traveller on a train bound for Werribee. Photo: Paul Jeffers

He's surprised and pleased when we explain we want to know where he's headed on the train. "South Melbourne," he says, "so I'll get off at Flinders and take the number one tram."

The trial to provide 24-hour public transport to Melbourne is in its second week, Friday and Saturday nights only. Trains running every hour after 1am. Abdi, who has just finished high school, more years of study ahead of him, says he heard about the trial "on Facebook, a few months ago. People were sharing links about [it]."

He's spent the night at a friend's place, playing Xbox. He expects there are a few missed calls from his mother. Ordinarily, he goes home by Uber or cuts the night short.

Sam Floyd aka 'Legs And His Magnificent Mind Bending Appendages' performs for early morning travellers at Flinders Street Station. Photo: Paul Jeffers

At Flinders Street Station, at midnight, an official party mood was enlivened by a terrific guitarist and a dozen young commuters sitting on the station floor, as they might in someone's loungeroom. Now, as it gets on to 3am, the guitarist is standing quietly against a wall, and a juggler named Legs, in red tutu and leotard, is at work. He wanders back and forth, chatting to people, keeping his three red clubs in the air.

"It's a council initiative to entertain the commuting masses," he says. "I think it's going pretty well."

People are sitting along the walls, in between the stairwells leading down to the platforms. Some have missed trains, and killing an hour, talking about the night they've had. Others are waiting for friends. The city that never sleeps has the mood of a school recess – except for those souls who are dead on their feet.

Hudson, 21, is a law student and works at a supermarket checkout. He's headed home to Oakleigh East. He's concerned about being quoted after a night of merriment, and proceeds to talk about day-round public transport as supporting the hospitality industry and serving as a harm prevention strategy. "It isn't how it's being marketed, but that's how it's working out. It gets people home when they're absolutely wrecked."

At the door of the 3.09am Werribee train, a boy instructs a departing girl to text him as soon as she arrives safely home. They speak to one another and hug in slow motion, in the manner of an addled wartime departure. Across the tracks at the Glen Waverley line, two boys and a girl are beaming as they clamber aboard, collapsing into their seats with glee, as if they've been upgraded. Soon after whatever chatter existed is now gone, so too all facial expression.

Towards the front, a young couple have fallen asleep side by side. Soon after, a dogpile of friends are dead to the world. When a squad of Authorised Officers come aboard, looking pale and dutiful, they move quietly down the aisle, lest they disturb the slumber party.
There is also this accompanying video - http://media.theage.com.au/video-news/v ... 29418.html

Moderate load on the train at the very end of the video, especially with 6 cars running.

Kind Regards

Heihachi_73

Post by Heihachi_73 »

I had a beautiful walk from the city to Mont Albert last night due to there being no trains, trams or buses whatsoever at 1:50AM. Maybe by the time I'm at retirement age they will run them from Sunday to Thursday nights too, but baby steps for now I suppose (it's the word "trial" that is worrying). I could probably count the amount of times I caught a NightRider on one hand for the exact same reason.

Also, still no SmartBuses after 9PM on Sundays, weren't they going to revise the Sunday timetable to a weekend (Saturday-based) timetable this year?
Andy O

Post by Andy O »

Would have been nice to have seen the trial extended to 7 days for the month of January. Given the sporting calendar and of course the upcoming Ausopen which fails to have any transport options other than trams to the city and taxis.
krustyklo

Post by krustyklo »

Also, still no SmartBuses after 9PM on Sundays, weren't they going to revise the Sunday timetable to a weekend (Saturday-based) timetable this year?
It is part of the "Greenfields timetable" implementation that was "sent back to the drawing board" after the less than popular reception to some Smartbuses running every 20 or 30 minutes on weekdays, and every 40 minutes on weekends (compared to the current 15 and 30), eg, http://www.transdevmelbourne.com.au/upl ... rvices.pdf and http://www.transdevmelbourne.com.au/upl ... uburbs.pdf, although even then half the Smartbus routes would still only finish around 10pm on Sundays.

You may also note from the brochures linked that many of the Smartbus routes would run fewer buses on Sundays - although I'm not sure the plan was ever to run to a Saturday timetable on Sundays.

Bringing it back on topic, I'm not sure why the Night Network didn't make it easier by considering which routes could be run all night instead of having special routes. The 907 was one such route mentioned on this forum, and I would have thought that parts of the 901 and 902 along Springvale and Stud Roads (or even north towards Doncaster Rd to connect to the 907) may have been candidates for an hourly service instead of some of the Night Bus routes that cover some of the areas. Ditto the 903 between Doncaster Shoppingtown and Oakleigh or further south.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Second weekend of Night Network saw over 15,000 passengers jump onboard.
PTV wrote: Night Network Helping Shift Workers To Get Home
Deputy Premier
17 January 2016
Media Release
The Andrews Labor Government’s trial of all night public transport is helping Melbourne’s shift workers get home safer and sooner.

Acting Premier James Merlino visited Crown Melbourne today. Crown is the city’s biggest single-site employer with more than 9,400 people employed on site, many of whom leave work well after midnight.

For many people who work late for a living, getting home used to be difficult and expensive. Now there are trains, trams and buses running all night, getting people back home from work for a fraction of the cost of a cab.

Night Network provides 300 train and 250 tram services each weekend, supported by 21 new bus routes departing from the city and suburban train stations across Melbourne.

New figures show the number of people using Night Network has increased by 50 per cent in its second week of operation. More than 15,000 people used night trams, trains and buses last weekend, up from around 10,000 on the first weekend.

These numbers are expected to increase further as Victorians become more aware of the new services on offer to enjoy a night out or get home from work.

Patronage data will form part of future considerations for late-night public transport beyond the Night Network trial, along with passenger and community feedback.

People are encouraged to provide their feedback on Night Network services at ptv.vic.gov.au/getinvolved.

Quotes attributable to Acting Premier James Merlino

“For people who work late for a living, like those in essential services and hospitality, Night Network makes getting home safer, cheaper and easier.”

“More than 5,000 extra people used Night Network last weekend – a 50 per cent increase – and we expect that number to grow as people become more aware of the hundreds of extra services on offer.”

“The Andrews Labor Government is delivering all night public transport so people can enjoy the world’s most liveable city for longer and get home safer and sooner, every weekend.”

Quotes attributable to Alicia Gleeson, Executive General Manager – Human Resources Crown Melbourne

“Crown Melbourne is one of the city’s most visited tourism destinations and provides employment for more than 9,400 people, with a significant number of employees completing their shift in the early hours of the morning”

“The Night Network will provide an affordable option for our employees and customers to get home safely on weekends”
Another ad in the TV campaign was launched last week highlighting the benefits of the Night Network for shift workers

Kind Regards

BroadGauge

Post by BroadGauge »

Craig wrote:Another ad in the TV campaign was launched last week highlighting the benefits of the Night Network for shift workers
How are these people supposed to get home on the 5 nights a week when the Night Network doesn't exist? Seeing as their favourite example is the casino which is open all night long on 363 days per leap year.

Anyway I traveled on the 1:49am Flinders Street to Sunbury train this morning was which pretty dead, later in the journey before I got off there was almost a 1:1 staff to passenger ratio onboard as there were AOs and Transit Police both patrolling the service.

Saw one up train at Middle Footscray that had about 15 people spread over six carriages on it. Perhaps the service is doing better in the east/south-east where there is more of a party culture, in the more multicultural areas the locals tend to prefer to sleep at night than stay up drinking and dancing from what I've seen in general.
Roderick Smith

Post by Roderick Smith »

The timetable is more a disaster than I had thought. The nonopening of Melbourne Southern Cross is bizarre, apparently the result of being in the hands of yet another quango.
It serves Docklands, Skybus, and is the closest station to the King St zone (particularly since every quango there is keeps the Elizabeth St entry to Flinders St closed).
Skybus has been a longstanding example of 24 h transport, and that is what PTV should be serving. It isn't so much that PTV is a toothless tiger: it isn't any form of tiger, just toothless.
It seems to be determined to kill the whole 24 h experiment, with wasteful and useless provision.

In my earlier design, I noted how PTV had replaced buses every 30 min with trains every 60 min.
It isn't even possible to connect with the infamous Sunday morning down Albury. Given that there is some activity around the bus bays (Skybus, and 2.00 to all outer urban except Seymour, it should be possible to open the Bourke St entry to the suburban platforms 11, (12?), 13 & 14. However, not so: the rollerdoors can't be set selectively. It wasn't the station authority which put up the horrible mirror maze for revenue protection, and whatever quango did that has got 49 weeks still to make changes to the suburban platform access.

I looked at a better solution, involving 30 min headways, but not every line. All departures are locked onto 00/30 (some on 05/35) for maximum simplicity, convenience and connectivity. Apparently not every station gets all-night psos (saving money and boredom), but I haven't seen the list. I have gone for 6 min turnarounds, at outer ends, longer at the inner. Many up runs could be juggled to lengthen at the outer, tighten at the inner, and improve connectivity.
30 min will require some extra buses, and they will be running mostly in areas where buses are connecting with trains anyhow. Hence, I use four more sets than PTV, and ten more buses (at a driver each, but reduced pso need).

PTV 60 min, RBS 60 min, RBS 30 min, set requirements.
Northern: 6, 5, 7.
Clifton Hill: 5, 4, 6.
Burnley: 7, 7, 6.
Caulfield Werribee: 11, 10, 14
Total: 29, 26, 33.
The destinations served by train are: Werribee, Sunbury, Broadmeadows, Epping, Greensborough, Ringwood, Glen Waverley, Dandenong, Frankston and Sandringham.
Remember, signallers, station staff and psos are being paid all night anyhow, they may as well earn their keep with 30 min headways as 60 min ones.

Roderick
notch

Post by notch »

PSO's restricted to Premiums 02:00-06:00. Rumoured to be behind the name change from Homesafe to Night Network, as Homesafe had an implicit guarantee of getting home safely...

Also, make sure you don't make the mistake everyone with a graph nowadays makes, that you don't leave trains waiting at or outside stations for crosses at loops or flat junctions.
Alstom 888M

Post by Alstom 888M »

Craig wrote:Another ad in the TV campaign was launched last week highlighting the benefits of the Night Network for shift workers
BroadGauge wrote:How are these people supposed to get home on the 5 nights a week when the Night Network doesn't exist? Seeing as their favourite example is the casino which is open all night long on 363 days per leap year.
Every chef I know uses their own knife sets, which would be illegal to carry on public transport, so must drive in any case. There goes half the hospitality industry potential.

Most other workers (PT staff, security, etc) would be foolish to take the night train in uniform, I can see it now: "Hey look a guy in a bus drivers uniform, let's beat him up"

And yes, I have been given abuse while shopping at my local supermarket in unform on my way home from work.
jarf
Favourite Vehicle: Scania L94UA/Volgren CR228L

Post by jarf »

Alstom 888M wrote:Every chef I know uses their own knife sets, which would be illegal to carry on public transport, so must drive in any case. There goes half the hospitality industry potential.
It's not illegal to carry knives in public places, provided it's for a lawful purpose and they're carried in a safe manner (such as in a case or box). It might occasionally arouse some suspicion from police, but a simple explanation along with some proof that it's for work is usually enough to keep going without too much delay.

In any case a chef would usually also be carrying work clothing, which provides fairly conclusive evidence of that. :wink:
Random Gunzel Insanity - http://jarfness.blogspot.com/

Return to “Discussion - Melbourne / VIC”