News and comments about this board.
- Posts: 4487
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:20 am
- Location: Somewhere between here, there & anywhere!
All I see is the previous banner.
White lives matter too, as do ALL lives.
- Posts: 7037
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:03 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz O405 / CC '510'
- Location: Sutherland Shire
- Posts: 1958
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:32 am
- Favourite Vehicle: VH-VUB
- Location: Geelong
Converting it to a .png file instead of a .gif should do the trick. A lot of the things I make I save as .pngs and they seem to work okay.
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:52 am
- Favourite Vehicle: 4000 Railcar
- Location: Adelaide Oval
I think the (great) banner would look better if it was centered up the top of the forum.
- Posts: 21518
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:49 am
- Location: The Shire
Unfortunately the software does not allow you to do that.
Living in the Shire.
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:12 am
- Favourite Vehicle: MO-8205
Fleet Lists wrote:Unfortunately the software does not allow you to do that.
; but it is CSS hacky.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:41 pm
- Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz 0405NH CNG
- Location: Burwood Bus Depot
I'll give it a go!
-CountryLink welcomes passengers for the Grafton XPT