Email notification not working

News and comments about this board.
T1200
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: MAN 18.310 CNG Volgren CR228L

Re: Email notification not working

Post by T1200 »

Your spam box in your GMail account. That's where all my private message notifications were going.
Reality continues to ruin my life.
T1200
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: MAN 18.310 CNG Volgren CR228L

Post by T1200 »

You're welcome :)
Reality continues to ruin my life.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

busdriver12 wrote:G'Day all,

I am subscribed to a number of threads of which I get an email notification when a new post is posted to it complete with link to it. Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed these notifications have stopped. I've checked all my settings and I should still be getting them. I've cleared my board cookies (via the link at the bottom of each page) and changed my password but nothing's changed. I don't have a great deal of spare time these days and have relied heavily on this feature to keep up to date.

Any ideas where to from here?
You were not on your own.

I received three PM's yesterday afternoon and did not get notification. I had started to look why this may have been so but SPAM is again the answer. I have reported to gmail that they were not SPAM. It will be interesting to see what happens from here.

I notice all three of us are using gmail.
Living in the Shire.
Bedford-29

Post by Bedford-29 »

Strange you should say that I use Gmail I usually get a notification for a PM or for a post has been approved but lately I haven`t received one so something or someone is stuffing things up.
Previoulsy known as United Diesel 15
Bus 400

Email notification not working

Post by Bus 400 »

I just found a whole heap of Bus Australia & ACT Bus notification emails in my spam folder. So it isn't just Bus Australia with the problem.

I do remember reading somewhere, that a way for the emails to be safe is to add the email address to your contacts list. I am now trying this, so I'll let everyone know the result.

Return to “News & Administration”