This section contains posts made before the split into state-based forums for photos etc. New posts should be made to the appropriate state forum or the "General/Miscellaneous/Various" forum.
- A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
Tas Bus Nut
- Posts: 7847
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:08 pm
- Location: Hobart Tasmania
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz O303
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:29 am
- Location: NSW mid north coast
- Has thanked: 0 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
Looks nice - a Custom Coaches body as far as I know. Needs to lose those silly wheel covers though and farmer Kev called - he wants his gate back!
- Posts: 6480
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:02 pm
- Location: The People's Republic of Campbelltown
- Has thanked: 181 times
- Been thanked: 97 times
It certainly looks like a makeshift bullbar. I would say that a lot of money has been spent to convert this bus to a camper.
- Posts: 3761
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:17 pm
- Location: Newcastle NSW
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
Return to Australian Photos, Videos, Sound Clips etc - ARCHIVE
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests