Port Stephens Coaches 4664MO

This section contains posts made before the split into state-based forums for photos etc. New posts should be made to the appropriate state forum or the "General/Miscellaneous/Various" forum.
Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Deano
Administrator

Port Stephens Coaches 4664MO

Post by Deano »

New for Port Stephens is this Volvo B7R with Volgren bodywork.

Seen here at Chatswood on Rail Replacement service to Newcastle.

A very smart looking vehicle, would be nice to contrast this besides a Hunter Valley unit. Premier Illawarra should also have a similar unit now, with Mercedes Benz chassis.
2008_12_07_PortStephens4664MO.jpg
DarrenH

Re: Port Stephens Coaches 4664MO

Post by DarrenH »

4664 is the first brand new Volgren for Port Stephens since 3126 MO was bought new around 4/98. Most of their new buses up til now have been built by Custom Coaches
volvob12b
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B12B with I-SHIFT

Post by volvob12b »

I bought this bus up from Melbourne a couple of weeks ago. Good bus- Goes well, Nice inside
All time favourite vehicles- Protrans (A.K.A Rosse Road Haul) Unit 1601 Volvo FH16 610hp with I-SHIFT, Cullburra Coaches Volvo B12B Also with I-SHIFT and Hi-Deck Coach design Body
port_stephens_guy
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B7RSA

Post by port_stephens_guy »

I go to Newcastle High and 4664 is usually my afternoon bus. It's been knocked around abit but still a very nice bus. I was is there new one of these which is 4669 MO and I work out that still hasn't even done 5 thousand kms a month. That is my favourite bus

Return to “Australian Photos, Videos, Sound Clips etc - ARCHIVE”