Newcastle Coaches (PSC) Foton BJ6123EVCA Demonstrator

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Newcastle Coaches (PSC) Foton BJ6123EVCA Demonstrator

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

Newcastle Coaches, A division of Port Stephens Coaches has been recently demonstrating a Foton BJ6123EVCA fully electric bus, while news of Foton having Hydrogen buses here has previously made news and rounds within the transport Industry, it has been pretty low key on their electric side of things, I mean it's just another electric bus I understand that but this is coming from a automotive manufacturer who hasn't had much of a full Bus presence here to date.

Without further delay! The BJ6123EVCA by Foton.

Photo was taken Monday 7th August 2023, It had been noted with Newcastle Coaches the week prior, not sure how long it has been with them or if it's still with them. It has only been on the local Nuspace University Shuttle run.

Technical specifications can be found here
https://fotonmobility.com.au/electric-city-bus-12-5m/

Their Left Hand Drive model features a full flat gangway, I'm unable to confirm if their RHD electric model does too but having seen the interior of their Hydrogen bus, I'm not sure if you'd want to get your hype up too much.
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.

Return to “Photos - Sydney/NSW”