MAN SL200 wiring Diagram

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
Robbie

MAN SL200 wiring Diagram

Post by Robbie »

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a MAN SL200? I'm converting to a mobile motor home and don't have a manual.I dont have any power to the trans computer , it has a Renk 3 speed trans fitted it is # 853 ex Brisbane Transport. Can anyone help me out .
Robbie
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Re: MAN SL200 wiring Diagram

Post by Guy_Arab »

Robbie wrote:Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a MAN SL200? I'm converting to a mobile motor home and don't have a manual.I dont have any power to the trans computer , it has a Renk 3 speed trans fitted it is # 853 ex Brisbane Transport. Can anyone help me out .
Robbie
I have complete wiring Diagram for MAN SL 200, I would have to get it copied if you are interested from Officeworks can get a price for you there is alot of diagram, could copy service general diagram for you only two pages for postage only
Guy Arab
Robbie

Post by Robbie »

Thanks Guy that would be excellent as you would know there is heaps of wiring in these buses, It tried to follow it through but it is a very time consuming job. Robbie
ozeco

Post by ozeco »

Robbie

Did you get a wiring diagram or manual?

ozeco
joanne o'halloran

Post by joanne o'halloran »

Hi everyone it has been awhile hope you are all well. would love a copy of SL 200 wiring diagram if any are available

Cheers
Bus-1809
Favourite Vehicle: As long as it's not a B7...

Post by Bus-1809 »

Joanne, did you get the sound recording I Emailed you?
If it's not a ZF, take it back!

Holder of W.A's largest transport sound recording collection. Over 1,300 recordings of vehicles and constantly expanding for the enjoyment of future generations.
joanne o'halloran

bus-1809 yes i did get the recording thank you Cheers
joanne o'halloran

Hi to you all is there anyone that may have a manual for the 3 speed renk? if so i would love a copy Cheers
Bus-1809
Favourite Vehicle: As long as it's not a B7...

Post by Bus-1809 »

No worries! Glad to help :)
If it's not a ZF, take it back!

Holder of W.A's largest transport sound recording collection. Over 1,300 recordings of vehicles and constantly expanding for the enjoyment of future generations.
John T.

Post by John T. »

Guy_Arab wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:38 pm
Robbie wrote:Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a MAN SL200? I'm converting to a mobile motor home and don't have a manual.I dont have any power to the trans computer , it has a Renk 3 speed trans fitted it is # 853 ex Brisbane Transport. Can anyone help me out .
Robbie
I have complete wiring Diagram for MAN SL 200, I would have to get it copied if you are interested from Officeworks can get a price for you there is alot of diagram, could copy service general diagram for you only two pages for postage only
Guy Arab
Hi Robbie.
I have just found your request.
Did you get a manual for the box. I have one if you still need it.
I used to work at BUS STOP in Springfield.
I am still in Brisbane if you want to contact me.
Cheers
John.
John T.

Post by John T. »

CAN YOU HELP ME. I WOULD LIKE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ROBBIE.
IF HE STILL HAS HIS BUS I HAVE WKSP MANUALS. I THINK I USE TO HAVE HIS NUMBER BUT NOT NOW.
I THINK I WAS THE WKSP MANAGER WHEN HE BOUGHT HIS BUS.
I HOPE YOU CAN HELP.
THANK YOU.
JOHN T.

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”