- A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- The Inspector
- Posts: 7705
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:35 pm
- Favourite Vehicle: PMCSA Volvo B59
- Location: Sydney
Adelaide Coachlines SB.90.DD (Bustech MDi) sporting a new livery for the Flinders University shuttle service seen operating at the uni on a nice sunny day. 9/8/18
Has AdMet CB80 fever
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 3:42 am
- Favourite Vehicle: XPT
- Location: Adelaide Parklands Terminal
Next station is Victoria Square. Change here for all trains.
It does look good, but would be even better if the windows were not plastered over!!!
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:01 am
- Favourite Vehicle: 1640. In service - 898
- Location: Earth's Scania capital
Makes me wonder, does the new Bustech at Mile End have the same window line?Tim Williams wrote:It does look good, but would be even better if the windows were not plastered over!!!