MISSING CAPTAIN.C.H.

Sydney / New South Wales Transport Discussion
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

MISSING CAPTAIN.C.H.

Post by captainch »

:cry: Hi my name is Steve,I worked at Ryde Depot, My family &myself are touring around australia.Had been wondering what happened to a fellow work mate, I was talking to a ex employee who told me he had gone into hiding,Well found him HE is not the best health wise. He is about 25ks, Has many health problems & does not post anymore as he has bad eye sight! He reads this site sometimes,Sad he's not the happy go lucky guy who made us laugh & some of the things he got away with! He has a carer & most days when not having treatment stays in bed! We spent a few hours & left feeling sad. So now the mystery has been solved so I can tell all the old hands at Ryde Depot he is still alive! I got in touch with a local vetrans group as I feel he needs help but to pround to ask! That guy was a joy to have around as he made everybodys day at work.
Regards Steve. :cry:
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
Ray

Re: MISSING CAPTAIN.C.H.

Post by Ray »

Hope he is doing okay and getting by as best he can.
Go Cats.
casualdriver

Post by casualdriver »

where is he located as a lot of people would like to know
captainch

Post by captainch »

Steve here just had word that Captain C.H. is in hospital in a Induced coma No FURTHER INFORMATION AT PRESANT STEVE!
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"

Post by 743 »

It's amazing how "Steve's" spelling, grammar and punctuation are almost identical to that of Captain C. H. Just saying.
casualdriver

Post by casualdriver »

I agree 743 it appears this post is from his own account and the writing is similar less spelling mistakes
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

There is no speculation - we have previously been advised that Captainch asked Steve to use his user to let us know what is happening. All our thoughts are with Captainch
Living in the Shire.
captainch

Post by captainch »

To All Those People That Were Interested In My Welfare Today Of All Days Friday The 13th. i Am Being Released From Hospital.Going into a care Centre, Thank You For The Messages Of Support I Recived.Now for the Hard Part Months of learning to Do the Things I could Before.Some I Will never do Again, But there Others Worse off Than me.
Regards Captain C.H.
burrumbus

Post by burrumbus »

All the best from all of us on the board,mate.
captainch

Post by captainch »

THANK YOU. :shock:
boronia
Favourite Vehicle: Ahrens Fox; GMC PD4107

Post by boronia »

Captain CH has been predicting his imminent demise on this board for as long back as I can remember :oops: .

Is he some sort of immortal?

Lets hope so. All the best Ray.
Preserving fire service history
@ The Museum of Fire.
captainch

Post by captainch »

Was Told This Morning Am Being Allowed To Ride In A Army Landrover On Anzac Day Never Did I think It Would Happen To Me! Oh well At Least Its A Day out!...........May All The other Vetrans Have A Great Day Out................I Just Feel So Sorry For The Younger Vetrans Who I Met In Townsville A lOT Are Not Getting The Support They Need We Can Give Billions To Other Countrys & Yet We Have young Men & Women Vetrans Who Are Homless & COUCH sLEEPING. After War they are Forgotten.
FOR ALL THOSE MEN & WOMEN WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES & THOSE STILL SUFFERING MANY YEARS LATTER.

"LEST WE FORGET"

If You See Any Service Men & WOMEN Just Say 2 Words As You Pass Them "THANK YOU"
LB608

Post by LB608 »

RAY,the good part is you are there
casualdriver

Post by casualdriver »

I was thinking about you the other day,saw the vets green bus at Obriens getting new glass fitted to the door,any chance you might move back to nsw
LB608

Post by LB608 »

How was it Ray?
casualdriver

Post by casualdriver »

How was the land rover ride on Anzac Day,was it in Townsville,hope the care centre looks after you
captainch

Post by captainch »

[quote="casualdriver"]I was thinking about you the other day,saw the vets green bus at Obriens getting new glass fitted to the door,/quote] CASUAL i HAVE NOTHING to do with the nam bus! anymore! Or anything to do with vetrans ,Use my time to help Tony write bus books in the series gone but not forgotten.

Return to “Discussion - Sydney / NSW”