What gives you the S&#T's!?

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

TA3001
Favourite Vehicle: 1640. In service - 1738

Re: What gives you the S&#T's!?

Post by TA3001 »

Maybe he was from Newton depot in SA?
Newcastle Flyer

Post by Newcastle Flyer »

Swift wrote:Why did the bus driver stop his bus in an unsafe spot for the camera crew anyway??
Not sure & unconfirmed, but I have a feeling he may have been forced by ACA somehow or they asked the people to be "passengers" for the bus to stop.

But we know what ACA is like.
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Post by Swift »

I just viewed the story. These people seem to have an entitled attitude. The way they flung their walking sticks at the passing buses in the street was pathetic. Typical fogies that use STA services. :roll:
What was with that blockade of the street that required police attendance? They didn't cover that part well.
NSW, the state that embraces mediocrity.
Frosty

Post by Frosty »

I thought ACA was so busy doing stories on the African gang crisis seen promos for it every night.
Newcastle Flyer

^ At Swift A CurrentLESS Affair claimed that the bus company rang the police to say that the pensioners were rioting. WHAT RUBBISH.

ME thinks it was A CurrentLESS Affair that called the police to force the traffic to stop - I wouldn't put it pass them to do that.

But if they were throwing their walking sticks up in the air, do they really need their walking sticks. Do they want a faster service or not? Oh the poor didums, they have to walk an EXTRA 100 metres! Might do them some good.

PS: I wonder what was editedout to suit ACA agenda?
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
scott

Post by scott »

A US tennis player chucking a tantrum at the Australian Open over a banana.

Two ladies fighting over the computers at the library when I collected a reservation this afternoon. I told them to shut up, librarian tried to throw them out, but they refused to leave, Society is a shambles, if you want to argue, turn on MKR.
TA3001

Post by TA3001 »

These f****** fireworks. Even from 700+ metres away and through a wall, they're still almost deafening!
Newcastle Flyer

THAT DOES IT I SAY, THAT DOES IT! People still paying cash to bus drivers AND

A what I'd presume to be a "drunk" passenger who took a while to get his Opal card out. And yes someone said you should have a card ready.
White lives matter too.
Newcastle Flyer

To those two MEGA-SUPER fat passengers that took up 2 plus seats on Wednesday, you should pay for the number of seats you take up. And as for second passenger, if you didn't eat cake & drink soft drink while on the bus, you wouldn't be SUPER-MEGA fat. nd yes he MAY have been a Tongan (?) Islander.

It's a wonder both of them could fit through the bus doors.
Last edited by Newcastle Flyer on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
White lives matter too.
Swift

Post by Swift »

A hi -vis wearing low grade unskilled worker guy of either Maori or Islander extraction talking audibly on his phone in his uncouth voice throwing in F and C bombs in front of other passengers on the bus today, then carrying on like the world loves him as he got off. I was hoping a pair of police officers would board so I could point my finger at him for his disgusting talk in front of people. He needs to be taught some etiquette on public discourse.
busrider
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Maybe not my car...

Post by busrider »

There's a whole different thread just for insipid passenger stories: http://www.busaustralia.com/forum/viewt ... 28&t=22052
Swift

Post by Swift »

It belongs in both but I'm not making a clone post. Here is where it will be found.
Newcastle Flyer

So that's what on after Border Security, that Psychic TV rubbish. IF they were genuine, they'd should be ringing people first, as they should say "I'm a psychic & you were going to ring our show" & they should know & etc, etc. Interesting how so called psychics claim they knew XYZ was going to happen AFTER it happens.

Of course I didn't watch it.

• Opal not refunding the overcharged part of my fare. I call that theft.
White lives matter too.
scott

Post by scott »

Television in general has turned into rubbish, MKR in particular. Thank god for DVD's, I am enjoying DVD's of The Wonder Years (picked up from the local library)

Watching the Montague Street bridge claim another truck, is finding out the height of a vehicle too difficult

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/groun ... 4yzf9.html
homer9000

Post by homer9000 »

most of the garbage that passes for TV.a usual night if I AM AT HOME consists of millionaire hot seat,then I SWITCH ELSEWHERE FOR AN EPISODE OF FRIENDS(6PM TO 6:30PM,11'S NEIGHBOURS 6:30PM TO 7PM and have found myself watching either old sitcoms or food network at that time of night afterwards.the garbage that exists at 7pm leaves a lot to be desired.I don't watch nonsense like home and away or a current affair nor do I care for the project(I read a morning paper to get my news).
Shoudy Chen

Post by Shoudy Chen »

scott wrote:Television in general has turned into rubbish, MKR in particular.
I never watched MKR because of these contestants arguing and picking on other people. The audience numbers will eventually drop every passing year or so due to people losing interest.
During the summer, I have been inundated with relentless I'm A Celebrity promos. This happened during the overs break of the Big Bash League season. Julia Morris was a loud mouth bully, Dr Chris Brown is painful to be on a reality show - he should stick to being a vet. These incessant sneak peaks of Underbelly Madness annoyed me too much. Every promo I see them play on TV, I cover my face up.
The Project - how is this show even on air?? Walled, Carrie and Peter were the presenters on the show. Walled Aly - a massive pain in the bum - he continued to argue towards interviewees. Carrie Bickmore - used to watch her on show but now she's gone worse - making a lot of things up. Peter helliar - cannot stand him because he tries too hard to be funny and that his voice made my ears bleed. I used to watch The Project but I've given up this show in 2014.
Newcastle Flyer

No wonder Australia has problems with colds & or flu on cruise ship, trains &/or planes.

Passengers that cough &.or sneeze without covering their mouth &/or nose, especially when they are right under a sign stating "Cover your cough or sneeze please". I'd hate to be passengers on the ship or plane he went going on. With that cough, a person should be prevented from going on a ship or plane.
White lives matter too.
Swift

Post by Swift »

An if you ask them could they cover their cough please, get ready for a defensive spray!!
Newcastle Flyer

Swift wrote:An if you ask them could they cover their cough please, get ready for a defensive spray!!
Nuh, when he got off, I just did what he did & coughed on him!

I overheard him as did all the carriage say that he's going to New Zealand to do blah blah blah. I doubt he would have gone on a cruise ship, as he didn't have enough luggage.

Now seriously, if I was a customs or whatever official, & I heard him cough like he did, I'd question his fitness to travel & may not have let him board. I must have told him a dozen times, yet he still refused. I hope I don't get a cold due to this filthy person that sat right under a "Cover your cough or sneeze please" sign. I even showed this filthy disease carrying person the sign. This filthy person is spreading his germs over everyone else. :x
White lives matter too.
TA3001

Post by TA3001 »

Newcastle Flyer wrote:No wonder Australia has problems with colds & or flu on cruise ship, trains &/or planes.

Passengers that cough &.or sneeze without covering their mouth &/or nose, especially when they are right under a sign stating "Cover your cough or sneeze please". I'd hate to be passengers on the ship or plane he went going on. With that cough, a person should be prevented from going on a ship or plane.
I know this may almost sound sexist, but I've noticed that the vast majority of offenders in this category are blokes (of all ages). Doesn't matter where they are, they'll still let it out with any consideration to those around them, or even folks walking through the airspace they've coughed in.

I hope this doesn't trigger a flurry of adverse reactions like one comment on another forum regarding 'nature' did not that long ago. But if it does, stiff...
scott

Post by scott »

Turnbull banning ministers from having relationships. How about keeping out of other people's business, or people learning to keep their professional and personal lives separate. Social media can make it hard, but people should just forget that and use their heads.

Those yellow minions would run the country better than he is.
Swift

Post by Swift »

scott wrote:Turnbull banning ministers from having relationships. How about keeping out of other people's business, or people learning to keep their professional and personal lives separate. Social media can make it hard, but people should just forget that and use their heads.

Those yellow minions would run the country better than he is.
Sorry but I agree with Turnbull's move and it is long overdue. It is obviously a kneejerk reaction to the damage this saga has done to the government, but politicians should be subject to the closest scrutiny. We want to know what sort of man is making important decisions for all of us and our futures and we don't want people getting favoured with publicly funded positions because they are sleeping with them, not to mention the potential for blackmail and conflict of interest. Nationals themselves have stated the affair has led to internal disfunction in the office. Do we want that with the day to day running of the nation? No, politicians are happy to display their family to gain votes, they should be made to fully disclose their betrayal of that family as well. Great move from Malcolm.
TA3001

Post by TA3001 »

The weirdest Adelaide weather observation I've noticed to date. You'll only understand it if you've been on a Newton SL202 waiting for it to get to a mere 60kph. Referring to the 25th.
BOM_0125.jpg
BOM_0125.jpg (138.06 KiB) Viewed 6711 times
Perth Jaywalker

Post by Perth Jaywalker »

Hand washing basins which are far too shallow, particularly the newer "artistically designed" ones which are no more than an inclined plane.
scott

Post by scott »

Louts bouncing a basketball in the middle of a shopping centre, almost smashing a shop window. Security seemed to be too busy chatting up the girls on the customer service desk. I did report it to centre management and they were to follow it up.

Return to “The Lunch Room”