(HVB) Hunter Valley Buses April 2017

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

(HVB) Hunter Valley Buses April 2017

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

Greetings all, ScaniaGrenda here to present some more photos of buses that I have taken pictures of during April this year.

To start the show we have an MAN 12.220 on a Custom Coaches CB30 doing rail replacement a week before the steamfest at Maitland Train Station. Rego 7594 MO

Next up we have a Mercedes-Benz OH1830L on an Volgren SC222 Body from the Edgeworth depot sitting at Maitland station as an Stand by Bus. During the Train replacement this bus stayed here while rail works were happening. Rego is 3532 MO

Oddly enough we have a Scania K230UB with a Volgren CR228L Body sitting from the Toronto HVB depot behind the Edgeworth Mercedes-Benz bus. Rego is 1553 MO. The destination board instead of saying "Train replacement" like the Edgeworth bus is displaying. this bus display the text "NSW Trains Standby Bus" instead.

One of my all time favorites is Hunter Valley buses only Scania bus with a custom coaches body. Again this bus is also doing rail replacement.
I present to you... a Scania K270IB with a Custom Coaches SB400 body. Rego 1539 MO from the Thornton Depot.

And to end tonight's Show & tell of my bus photos for now is one of my favorite Mercedes-Benz's spotting a new TFNSW Paint job
This is a Mercedes-Benz 0405NH with a Custom coaches 550 Body, Rego 7601 MO. Funny enough Hunter valley buses (When it was called Blue Ribbon Coaches) use to have this very exact bus in 2000 - 2001 according to old gallery photos and then the bus was soon transferred to Hillsbus in 2007 and some time around 2012 - 2014 it returned back home to the Thornton depot after many years of being away from it's first CDC Depot and received a it's new Rego of 7601 replacing it's 5536 MO Rego.

Thank you for taking the time to view my photos. I hope you enjoyed viewing them as much as I did photographing them. I do have plenty more of HVB photos taken from different angles so let me know if you wish to see more :)
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
lunchbox
Favourite Vehicle: Bicycle - no waiting - on time

Re: (HVB) Hunter Valley Buses April 2017

Post by lunchbox »

The low-angle shots are refreshing.
Why are the chassis manufacturer and body builder badges / nameplates disappearing from Australlia's buses?
Centralian

Post by Centralian »

lunchbox wrote:The low-angle shots are refreshing.
Why are the chassis manufacturer and body builder badges / nameplates disappearing from Australlia's buses?
Collectors ?
Think for yourself, while it's still legal !
Ben_Daui
Favourite Vehicle: 14.5 Scania

Post by Ben_Daui »

These buses look so clean and in good condition compared to Hillsbus.

Return to “Photos - Sydney/NSW”