Transperth Service Changes - 2017

Perth / Western Australia Transport Discussion

Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz

TP1173
Favourite Vehicle: High Floors!

Re: Transperth Service Changes - 2017

Post by TP1173 »

Merc1107 wrote: Patterns I see are pickups to Coolbelup, most passengers alight at Kardinya. All or most stops to Booragoon, most passengers alight, a number of others join. Pickups and set-downs between Booragoon and Canning Bridge, a variable amount alight at Canning Bridge.
I keep count of passengers off-peak, usually around 20-35 on any given service.
I see similar patterns. Key stops are EQBS, Canning Bridge, Riseley/Canning, Booragoon Bus Station, all stops in Winthrop, Kardinya Shopping Centre, Coolbellup Shops.

Below is an example of loadings on a 115 from today.

Thursdsay 30 March 2017, 115F ex. Elizabeth Quay @ 13:50
  • 13 Pax board at EQBS (Total onboard after stop: 13)
  • 2 Pax board at Canning Bridge (Total onboard after stop: 15)
  • 1 Pax boards on Canning Hwy (Total onboard after stop: 16)
  • 2 Pax alight and 8 Pax board at Riseley St/Canning Hwy (Total onboard after stop: 19)
  • 1 Pax alights on Riseley St (Total onboard after stop: 18)
  • 12 Pax alight and 15 Pax board at Booragoon Bus Station (Total onboard after stop: 21)
  • 1 Pax alights and 1 Pax Boards on Leach Hwy/Ross Park (Total onboard after stop: 21)
  • 2 Pax alight at Jackson Av/Winthrop Dr (Total onboard after stop: 19)
  • 3 Pax alight at Juett Park, Winthrop (Myself included)(Total onboard after stop: 16)
TOTAL PAX That used the service before Winthrop Primary School --> 40
Mr OC Benz
Favourite Vehicle: Anything German

Post by Mr OC Benz »

Timetables are out for the 23 April changes. Here's a quick analysis of the removal and addition of trips to selected routes.

Route 19
- Weeknight services have been cut with the last bus departing Yokine at 7pm (previously 11pm) and Perth Busport at 9:30pm (previously 11:30pm). No doubt this is due to lost patronage from Route 960 commencing. Hardly doubt the Yokine section of the route would generate much pax.

Route 34
- First bus now departs Curtin Uni at 5:12am (previously 5:42am) with services every 15 mins from 5:42am until the increase to 10 min frequency around 7am.
- PM contra-peak frequency now every 20 mins.
- Additional AM contra-peak and weeknight services from Perth with buses now hourly from 8pm until last bus (previously 60-120 mins).

Route 67
- Weeknight services to Perth now finish two hours earlier.
- Service departing Perth on weeknights at 11pm deleted and replaced by a Route 950 (full length) leaving Elizabeth Quay at the same time.

Route 101
- Now runs a 10 min peak frequency in both directions in both peaks.
- Off-peak services operate at 15 min frequencies in the peak travel direction (i.e. Canning Bridge to Curtin Uni until midday) before switching to a 30 min frequency until peak time and vice-versa opposite direction.
- Services operate slightly later until about 7pm.

Route 115
- Night services reduced to approximately hourly service from about 9pm onwards (Mon-Sat).

Route 150/160
- Last service one hour earlier on weeknights ex-Perth and one hour earlier on Saturday ex-Fremantle.

Routes 464/465
- Last bus on each route in both directions now an hour earlier on weeknights.

Route 469
- Reduction in contra-peak travel flow direction. First service ex-Wangara now 11:10am (previously 9:10am). Last service ex-Whitfords now 12:47pm (previously 2:47pm)

Route 500
- First bus ex-Bull Creek now 7:22am (previously 6:53am).

Route 501
- Sunday frequency upgraded to operate approximately every 15 mins (previously every 30 mins) from first service until around 5:30pm in both directions.

Route 505
- Frequency reduced to every 120 mins off-peak (previously every 60 mins) and every 20 mins in peak (previously every 15 mins).

Route 510
- Last bus in both directions now approximately 2-3 hours earlier each night.

Route 525
- Now operates as a feeder between Cockburn Central and Aubin Grove. Route 535 replaces the Aubin Grove to Hammond Park section.
Frequency:
Monday to Friday peak periods: Every 10 mins (no change)
Monday to Friday during the day: Every 30 mins (previously every 60 mins)
Weekends during the day: Every 60 mins (no change)
Evenings: Every 60 mins (Last bus 11:38pm M-F, 10:08pm Sat. Both later than present)

Route 526
- Now operates as a feeder between Cockburn Central and Aubin Grove. Route 536 replaces the Aubin Grove to Hammond Park section.
Frequency:
Monday to Friday peak periods: Every 10 mins (previously every 20 mins)

Routes 525 and 526 are coordinated to provide a bus between Cockburn Central and Aubin Grove every 5 mins in the peak, every 15 mins in the off-peak, every 30 mins on weekends and night.

Route 527
- Now operates as a feeder between Cockburn Central and Aubin Grove. Route 537 replaces the Aubin Grove to Wandi section.
- Frequency remains relatively the same with the peak 10 min frequency lasting slightly longer. First bus on weekdays now departs earlier from Aubin Grove departs at 4:55am and later from Cockburn Central on Sundays at 9:01pm.

Route 530
- Extra school days only trip AM ex-Cockburn and PM to Cockburn to accommodate South Fremantle High School students.

New Route 534
- Operates school days only operating one trip from Wattleup in the AM and one trip from Aubin Grove in the PM.

New Routes 535 and 536
- Operates between Aubin Grove and Hammond Park at the following combined frequencies:
- Monday to Friday peak periods: Every 10 mins
- Monday to Friday off-peak: Every 30 mins
- Weekends and night: Every 30 mins (last bus on weeknights departs Aubin Grove at 11:41pm)

New Route 537
- Operates between Aubin Grove and Wandi at the same frequency as the current 527.
- Last bus on Monday to Saturday departs Aubin Grove at 11:40pm and on Sundays at 9:40pm.

Route 950
- First bus ex-Morley on weekdays now at 4:20am (previously 4:50am) and ex-QEII at 5:07am (previously 5:33am)
- PM contra-peak ex-Morley 10 min frequency now operates until around 6pm before dropping back down to the 15 min frequency.
- First bus ex-Morley on Sundays now at 6:01am (previously 6:32am).
- 15 min weeknight frequency to Morley now extends until 11:15pm from Elizabeth Quay (previously 10:45pm) before dropping back down to a 30 min frequency for the rest of the night.
pasha241

Post by pasha241 »

why does the new 535-537 not extend their route until kwinana stn to make bus feeder connect from aubin to kwinana.
Bus Suggestions
Favourite Vehicle: Something with a ZF Ecomat

Post by Bus Suggestions »

Mr OC Benz wrote:New Route 534 - Operates school days only operating one trip from Wattleup in the AM and one trip from Aubin Grove in the PM.
Lame TP. 1 trip a day?? Might as well call it the '734' school special if it operates only once a day in each direction. I thought that there should be at least three trips in each!!
I'd post any important, bus-related links I had, but they're outdated anyways.
Mr OC Benz

Post by Mr OC Benz »

pasha241 wrote:why does the new 535-537 not extend their route until kwinana stn to make bus feeder connect from aubin to kwinana.
Because there's literally nothing south of Wandi and Hammond Park respectively until Kwinana. A fair distance. Would be an inefficient use of resources. If anything, it's probably quicker to catch a train to Aubin Grove then back track anyway given the road layout and speed of the train.
Bus Suggestions wrote:
Mr OC Benz wrote:New Route 534 - Operates school days only operating one trip from Wattleup in the AM and one trip from Aubin Grove in the PM.
Lame TP. 1 trip a day?? Might as well call it the '734' school special if it operates only once a day in each direction. I thought that there should be at least three trips in each!!
It's purely to cater for school students travelling from Wattleup to various schools (connecting via Aubin Grove) in the region. Since it doesn't go specifically to a school, it may be of (probably very limited) use to adult passengers too. 534 isn't the only example of this. Routes 279 and 605 also operate school days only, catering (generally indirectly) for a variety of schools in the region and also the occasional adult passenger.

The general policy in Perth appears to be to accommodate school students on standard routes whenever possible to avoid duplication and maximise utilisation of existing resources. Since these school day only routes generally don't cater for one school specifically, it's appropriate to open them up for use by others to increase utilisation. Despite this, adult passengers are technically allowed on school specials in Perth anyway.

"School Specials" are essentially pick up only until the school, or set down only from the school, so only adult passengers who are travelling to/from the school can use the service. Whereas "school day only" routes are standard bus routes that pick up and drop off at all stops and may or may not include a deviating or terminating segment to serve a school - it depends on whether there is just concentrated demand for travel by school students along a corridor (e.g. route 534 and 605) or if there is also not only demand for both travel along the corridor by school students, but also travel to a school en-route (e.g. 279).
TP1173

South Freo SHS and Baldivis Secondary College Service Change

Post by TP1173 »

South Fremantle Senior High School - New Service

Mon 24 Apr - Wed 24 May
From Monday 24 April 2017, an additional morning and afternoon service will be added to serve South Fremantle Senior High School.

The additional services will run as follows:

Morning Service
An additional Route 530 will depart Cockburn Central Station and deviate to South Fremantle Senior High School as follows:
  • Depart Cockburn Central Station at 7.39am
  • via Yangebup Rd near Milgun Dr at 7.53am
  • Rockingham Rd near Carrington St at 8.11am
  • Arrive at South Fremantle Senior High School at 8.18am
  • Continues to Fremantle Station arriving at 8.35am.
Afternoon Service
An additional Route 530 will depart South Fremantle Senior High School travelling via Lefroy Rd, then normal route to Cockburn Central Station.
The service will run as follows:
  • Depart South Fremantle Senior High School at 3.03pm
  • Via Rockingham Rd near Carrington St at 3.10pm
  • Yangebup Rd near Milgun Dr at 3.30pm
  • Arrive at Cockburn Central Station at 3.51pm.
Additional Services for Baldivis Secondary College

Mon 24 Apr
From Monday 24 April, the following changes will be made to afternoon services at Baldivis Secondary College:

Route 565

Route 565 to Sixty Eight Rd near Martindale Rd will now run three afternoon services.

Route 565 will now depart Baldivis Secondary College at:
  • 2.47pm
  • 2.50pm
  • 2.53pm
Route 568

Route 568 to Baldivis North will change as follows:
  • Route 568 departing Baldivis Secondary College at 2.48pm travelling to Fifty Rd will now run as a larger articulated bus to carry more students.
  • Route 568 departing Baldivis Secondary College at 2.50pm travelling to Eighty Rd will extend to Fifty Rd to provide additional capacity for North Baldivis students.
http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/Service ... vice-36841
http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/Service ... lege-36833
actually

Post by actually »

Mr OC Benz wrote:Timetables are out for the 23 April changes. Here's a quick analysis of the removal and addition of trips to selected routes.

Route 19
- Weeknight services have been cut with the last bus departing Yokine at 7pm (previously 11pm) and Perth Busport at 9:30pm (previously 11:30pm). No doubt this is due to lost patronage from Route 960 commencing. Hardly doubt the Yokine section of the route would generate much pax.

Route 34
- First bus now departs Curtin Uni at 5:12am (previously 5:42am) with services every 15 mins from 5:42am until the increase to 10 min frequency around 7am.
- PM contra-peak frequency now every 20 mins.
- Additional AM contra-peak and weeknight services from Perth with buses now hourly from 8pm until last bus (previously 60-120 mins).

Route 67
- Weeknight services to Perth now finish two hours earlier.
- Service departing Perth on weeknights at 11pm deleted and replaced by a Route 950 (full length) leaving Elizabeth Quay at the same time.

Route 101
- Now runs a 10 min peak frequency in both directions in both peaks.
- Off-peak services operate at 15 min frequencies in the peak travel direction (i.e. Canning Bridge to Curtin Uni until midday) before switching to a 30 min frequency until peak time and vice-versa opposite direction.
- Services operate slightly later until about 7pm.

Route 115
- Night services reduced to approximately hourly service from about 9pm onwards (Mon-Sat).

Route 150/160
- Last service one hour earlier on weeknights ex-Perth and one hour earlier on Saturday ex-Fremantle.

Routes 464/465
- Last bus on each route in both directions now an hour earlier on weeknights.

Route 469
- Reduction in contra-peak travel flow direction. First service ex-Wangara now 11:10am (previously 9:10am). Last service ex-Whitfords now 12:47pm (previously 2:47pm)

Route 500
- First bus ex-Bull Creek now 7:22am (previously 6:53am).

Route 501
- Sunday frequency upgraded to operate approximately every 15 mins (previously every 30 mins) from first service until around 5:30pm in both directions.

Route 505
- Frequency reduced to every 120 mins off-peak (previously every 60 mins) and every 20 mins in peak (previously every 15 mins).

Route 510
- Last bus in both directions now approximately 2-3 hours earlier each night.

Route 525
- Now operates as a feeder between Cockburn Central and Aubin Grove. Route 535 replaces the Aubin Grove to Hammond Park section.
Frequency:
Monday to Friday peak periods: Every 10 mins (no change)
Evenings: Every 60 mins (Last bus 11:38pm M-F, 10:08pm Sat. Both later than present)

Route 526
- Now operates as a feeder between Cockburn Central and Aubin Grove. Route 536 replaces the Aubin Grove to Hammond Park section.
Frequency:
Monday to Friday peak periods: Every 10 mins (previously every 20 mins)

Routes 525 and 526 are coordinated to provide a bus between Cockburn Central and Aubin Grove every 5 mins in the peak, every 15 mins in the off-peak, every 30 mins on weekends and night.

Route 527
- Now operates as a feeder between Cockburn Central and Aubin Grove. Route 537 replaces the Aubin Grove to Wandi section.
- Frequency remains relatively the same with the peak 10 min frequency lasting slightly longer. First bus on weekdays now departs earlier from Aubin Grove departs at 4:55am and later from Cockburn Central on Sundays at 9:01pm.

Route 530
- Extra school days only trip AM ex-Cockburn and PM to Cockburn to accommodate South Fremantle High School students.

New Route 534
- Operates school days only operating one trip from Wattleup in the AM and one trip from Aubin Grove in the PM.

New Routes 535 and 536
- Operates between Aubin Grove and Hammond Park at the following combined frequencies:
- Monday to Friday peak periods: Every 10 mins
- Monday to Friday off-peak: Every 30 mins
- Weekends and night: Every 30 mins (last bus on weeknights departs Aubin Grove at 11:41pm)

New Route 537
- Operates between Aubin Grove and Wandi at the same frequency as the current 527.
- Last bus on Monday to Saturday departs Aubin Grove at 11:40pm and on Sundays at 9:40pm.

Route 950
- First bus ex-Morley on weekdays now at 4:20am (previously 4:50am) and ex-QEII at 5:07am (previously 5:33am)
- PM contra-peak ex-Morley 10 min frequency now operates until around 6pm before dropping back down to the 15 min frequency.
- First bus ex-Morley on Sundays now at 6:01am (previously 6:32am).
- 15 min weeknight frequency to Morley now extends until 11:15pm from Elizabeth Quay (previously 10:45pm) before dropping back down to a 30 min frequency for the rest of the night.

The 19 changes seem quite severe. Lots of chopped out late services. 4 in bound and 2 outbound. They were always grouped together so it was the 2nd part of a night shift. I wonder if it still will be with a trip out and dead run back in?
Doing nothing suspicious at PATH Transit

-----its not a train set, its a model railway-----
>formerWSBS<

Post by >formerWSBS< »

I find it a shame that the 371 can't run later (until 11pm or so) in both directions especially on Saturday evenings I'm sure it would be well enough utilized to justify.
I regularly catch the 9.19pm 371 from Morley and it picks up a fair few especially on Thursday/Friday nights with often a full seated load almost.
It's certainly a route that's come along way in a short time as I remember about 5 years or so ago it only ran every 3 or 4 hours on a Sunday!
shinjiman

Transperth Service Changes - 2017

Post by shinjiman »

In my opinion the 9:19pm trip of 371 should need to departs 5 minutes earlier (i.e. 9:14pm) in order to connecting the 9:29pm trip of 365, 372 and 377 at Mirrabooka.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
>formerWSBS<

Post by >formerWSBS< »

shinjiman wrote:In my opinion the 9:19pm trip of 371 should need to departs 5 minutes earlier (i.e. 9:14pm) in order to connecting the 9:29pm trip of 365, 372 and 377 at Mirrabooka.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes that's true sometimes you just pull in to Mirrabooka and all the connections are leaving but I think its got to do with the connection to the train at Warwick for 10pm why it leaves Morley at 9.19.
>formerWSBS<

Post by >formerWSBS< »

It's also good to see a better formula for the 60's departing Morley in the morning peak have been streamlined to 5 mins departures instead of every 3/7 odd mins.
Off The Rails
Favourite Vehicle: Anything with an engine brake

Post by Off The Rails »

It's also interesting to note that the 526 will be re-routed to go through Gateways Shops via the busway, instead of using Stockton Bend.

Cheers! :wink:
Officially the last person to tag off the 381 - 20/5/16.
Second last person to tag off the last timetabled 16 - 23/08/19.
Last person to tag off a Transdev Joondalup service - 19/1/20.
Merc1107
Favourite Vehicle: MAN 18.310, MB O405NH, L94

Post by Merc1107 »

The frequency improvement to the 501 is quite something! I haven't used the service much on a Sunday, but I'm from the few occaisions I have, it never would have occurred to me the route was due for a frequency bump. Then again, its good to see a cross-town route like this being given service improvements.

This probably makes the 501 the highest frequency (feeder) service west of the Mandurah line, and thus the most useable. Enroute connections from other services (the 114, 115 & 160) will certainly be made much easier by this frequency improvement.
pasha241

Post by pasha241 »

did u think is it time for 501 to their change their route number to 9xx (as High frequency service)
Mr OC Benz

Post by Mr OC Benz »

Merc1107 wrote:This probably makes the 501 the highest frequency (feeder) service west of the Mandurah line, and thus the most useable. Enroute connections from other services (the 114, 115 & 160) will certainly be made much easier by this frequency improvement.
The 998/999 also provides a high frequency east-west connection along South St on Sundays and runs later too. The 15 min frequency on that route is essentially to serve demand along South St to/from the two train stations it connects in the area.
pasha241 wrote:did u think is it time for 501 to their change their route number to 9xx (as High frequency service)
It hasn't happened yet as the route doesn't yet meet that criteria, specifically that it doesn't provide at least a 15 minute frequency until 7pm daily. Once this is achieved, which hasn't occurred yet no doubt due to limited funding and perhaps even demand, then the route is likely to be renumbered to the 900-range.

Nevertheless, It'd be interesting to see what patronage growth on the 501 is like. From my experience, despite being a strategic route in the area, outside of school/peak hours, it doesn't seem to carry as high loads as I'd expect of it. The boost in frequency will however help support the developing activity centre at Booragoon with increased residential density and other mixed uses to activate the area for longer hours of the day. Having it in place early will encourage more sustainable travel habits to form as soon as people move into the area.
theenglishguy

Post by theenglishguy »

Not quite sure what to make of these changes. Upgrades to the 34, 101, 501 and 950 are of course welcome, but some of the cutbacks are quite severe. In particular it is disappointing to see cutbacks to operating hours - I would must rather see reductions in services frequencies, at least then passengers can still get to their destination on time, but would just need to catch the bus earlier.

It is also interesting that these changes are largely piecemeal, with only easy fixes implemented - definitely focused on operational practicality rather than best outcome for passengers. For instance, converting the last 67 on weekdays to a 950 makes sense, but why are there still 67 services departing Elizabeth Quay at 10:38 and 11:31 on Saturdays? If frequencies and operating hours are going to be cut I would much rather see a more wide ranging series of service changes, rather than changes to individual trips.

If we are at the stage were services like 19, 69, 115 and 150/160 are having trips cut, it would also be good for the PTA provide justification for doing so. I think we would all be much more willing to accept trips being cut if Smartrider data showed that passengers numbers are very low.

Having said that, this is a good first step and I definitely think there is plenty of potential to further re-allocate resources across the network. For instance, is it necessary to have 8 services/hour on the 930 - would 6/hour suffice? How about 10 services/hour (4x 34, 2x 72 and 4x 100) between Cannington Station and Curtin Uni? I don't know what average patronage is for either of these examples, but I definitely think it is worth reviewing. There are plenty of routes that are worthy of upgrades, particularly in the evening and on Sundays, so we don't want to be wasting money on under-utilised services.
Mr OC Benz

Post by Mr OC Benz »

The 930 is constrained by the Thornlie Line indirectly. The 210, 211, 212 feeders are timed to connect with the train, but also are supposed to through-route/connect with the 930 (given these routes used to go all the way to Perth prior to route 930's implementation). So making it a 10 min frequency as opposed to 7-8 for example would impact on being able to maintain that connection for each feeder trip since the train only operates every 15 mins in the off-peak.

I'd say that just reducing the 930 back to the 15 min frequency it was prior to being introduced would not be sufficient for dealing with patronage particularly between Perth and Carousel and hence why there is the doubling of frequency between these locations today than there is the full length to Thornlie.
Mr OC Benz

Post by Mr OC Benz »

Timetables for service changes effective 14 May 2017 have been uploaded.

Time changes to routes 204, 205, 212, 517, 518, 519, 930

Additional trips on Route 518 extending the 10 min PM peak frequency (ex-Cockburn Central) until around 6:30pm.

Routes 210, 211 removed from Timetable 4 (still shown on Timetable 11). Route 223 removed from Timetable 18 (now shown on Timetable 4).
TP1173

Post by TP1173 »

For anyone interested, next Sunday Transperth will be operating Route 909 shuttles between Aubin Grove Train Station and Cockburn Train Station until the commencement of services just before 11am.
This service will run every 15 minutes with the first service departing Aubin Grove at 7.25am and Cockburn Central at 7.40am.
MORE DETAILS HERE: http://bit.ly/2oNUswN
shinjiman

Post by shinjiman »

There's time changes from 11 June 2017 for following routes:

Timetable 12, 16, 19 (Routes 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 70)
Timetable 86, 89 (Routes 279, 291, 294, 297, 304, 314, 315, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327)
Timetable 108, 109, 110 (Routes 36, 40, 285, 286, 287, 288, 293, 295, 296, 298, 299, 380)
Timetable 209 (Route 935)

For weekdays:
Additional trip for Route 40 is being added departing 8:10am from EQBS.
Additional trip for Route 297 is being added departing 3:45pm from Kalamunda Bus Station on school holidays.
Additional trip for route 304 is being added departing 3:28pm from Midland Station, and 3:45pm from Waterhall Rd /Wundu En, South Guildford.
Additional trip for route 324 is being added departing 3:58pm from Midland Station.
TP1173

Route 115 - Additional Service for Applecross Senior High Sc

Post by TP1173 »

From Monday 22 May 2017, Route 115 will operate an additional trip.
This trip will run a limited stops service on school days only.

The additional trip will help minimise overcrowding at Applecross Senior High School.

The additional Route 115 will run as follows:

Commencing at Canning Bridge Station at 2.57pm
Via Booragoon Bus Station at 3.06pm
Winthrop Primary School at 3.14pm
Somerville Bvd near Keall Ps at 3.17pm
To terminate at Kardinya Park Shopping Centre at 3.21pm.
This trip will not be timetabled, but is available to all passengers.
About time! :D I unfortunately had to take this service the other week. For a regular passenger service, it was beyond a joke. Good to see! :mrgreen:
TP1173

Route 467 - Additional Service for Wanneroo Secondary Colleg

Post by TP1173 »

From Monday 22 May 2017, Route 467 will operate an additional trip.

The additional trip will help minimise overcrowding at Wanneroo Secondary College.

The additional 467 service will operate as follows:

Commencing at Wanneroo Secondary College at 3.03pm
Via Wyatt Rd / Amery Rd at 3.08pm
Woodvale Secondary College at 3.20pm
To terminate Whitfords Station at 3.32pm.
This trip will not be timetabled, but is available to all passengers.
http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/Service ... lege-38436
Merc1107
Favourite Vehicle: MAN 18.310, MB O405NH, L94

Re: Route 115 - Additional Service for Applecross Senior Hig

Post by Merc1107 »

TP1173 wrote:About time! :D I unfortunately had to take this service the other week. For a regular passenger service, it was beyond a joke. Good to see! :mrgreen:
Amen to that!

Full squashing load of Applecross kids... I'd have thought given the school has been established for years (decades) now there would be some sort of school-days only short-working. Guess not.
TP1173

Re: Route 115 - Additional Service for Applecross Senior Hig

Post by TP1173 »

Merc1107 wrote:
TP1173 wrote:About time! :D I unfortunately had to take this service the other week. For a regular passenger service, it was beyond a joke. Good to see! :mrgreen:
Amen to that!

Full squashing load of Applecross kids... I'd have thought given the school has been established for years (decades) now there would be some sort of school-days only short-working. Guess not.
This service has always been a sardine can for years (since Y7 moved to high school). Surprised it took them so long. I feel there is a lack of a system to report the number of passengers left behind at stops. I wonder if that has something to do with it?
TP1462
Favourite Vehicle: B7RLE, OC500LE, 0305, B10M.

Post by TP1462 »

http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/Service ... ning-39084

The basement carpark at Claremont station will open on Monday 12th June and will provide an additional 200 parking bays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Discussion - Perth / WA”