Ex TRANS PERTH BENDY SG192DY SG192

Perth / Western Australia Transport Discussion

Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz

Mercman

Ex TRANS PERTH BENDY SG192DY SG192

Post by Mercman »

Hey Guys, I have a Perth Bendy Bus coming up For Sale and was wondering if there was a Bus Museum in Perth that might be interested in buying it for preservation and history?
I would prefer it to go back to where its History began in Perth before i put it on the market in Auckland.
If anyone has any suggestions or direction please feel free to contact me regarding the future of this prototype Bendy Bus.
It is currently with Coachways NZ Ltd in Auckland.Fleet Number 20 Rego AJS 553
Thanks
Mr OC Benz
Favourite Vehicle: Anything German

Re: Ex TRANS PERTH BENDY SG192DY SG192

Post by Mr OC Benz »

The Bus Preservation Society of Western Australia has a collection of WA-related buses in preservation. There are also many individuals privately preserving buses too.
Pinza

Post by Pinza »

Seen and ridden on this beastie a few times and would say it’s defiantly worth bringing back and preserving. Nice bus and last I saw was in very good nick
Transteve88

Post by Transteve88 »

Mercman wrote:Hey Guys, I have a Perth Bendy Bus coming up For Sale and was wondering if there was a Bus Museum in Perth that might be interested in buying it for preservation and history?
I would prefer it to go back to where its History began in Perth before i put it on the market in Auckland.
If anyone has any suggestions or direction please feel free to contact me regarding the future of this prototype Bendy Bus.
It is currently with Coachways NZ Ltd in Auckland.Fleet Number 20 Rego AJS 553
Thanks
I hope you still have it :) would like to see it back in Perth

Return to “Discussion - Perth / WA”