Perth / Western Australia Transport Discussion
Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:22 am
As expected the fares increase again in July 2018
The fares are going to increase as follows (in cash):
- Standard 2 Zones - +$0.1
- Standard 4 Zones - +$0.1
- Standard 5 Zones - +$0.2
- Standard 6 Zones - +$0.1
- Standard 7 Zones - +$0.2
- Standard 8 Zones - +$0.1
- Standard 9 Zones - +$0.2
- Concession 2-5 Zones - +$0.1
- Concession 6-9 Zones - +$0.2
- DayRider / FamilyRider - +$0.2
- Posts: 4344
- Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:43 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Transperth Mercedes O305
Not too bad then as I reckon they have increased more than that in years gone by
All my photo links have been restored in all my posts
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:07 am
- Favourite Vehicle: One that doesn't break down!
- Location: Byford
Interestingly, the 2 section and 1 zone fares for both Standard and Concession remain unchanged.
My timetable info can be found here
Current as at 15/3/20.
All views expressed are strictly my own
and do not represent my employer or anyone else.
Mr OC Benz
- Posts: 5729
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:18 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Anything German
- Location: Sydney, NSW
Better than last year's sneaky "it's only a 1.8% increase" but actually ended up being significantly more because of the 5% Smartrider discount reduction.