Transwa to cancel six bus routes owing to poor patronage

Perth / Western Australia Transport Discussion

Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz

azz419
Favourite Vehicle: Scania

Re: Transwa to cancel six bus routes owing to poor patronage

Post by azz419 »

When I worked there Bunbry/Busselton was always talked about by management as one contract, then the Busselton/Dunsborough contract was started with PATH transit. There was always talk about consolidating the two Busselton based operations and having Bunbury separate, which is what I assume has now happened...

I also heard on the grapevine that Transdev have the SBS contracts and the SWCL operation on the market.

Either way, I hope it works out for my ex-colleagues in Bunbury and Busselton.

Surely someone here has a bit more info or are we going to keep bickering about the use of words...

Azz.
The opinions expressed by myself and those providing comments are mine and theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer or any employee thereof.
102 at 1625
Favourite Vehicle: Volgren Optimus

Post by 102 at 1625 »

The Friday morning Ravensthorpe to Albany service and the return service on Friday afternoons will be cancelled after next Friday (25th). Old TT New TT
102 at 1625
Favourite Vehicle: Volgren Optimus

Post by 102 at 1625 »

The Sunday Perth-Geraldton and Geraldton-Perth via Brand Hwy services will be cancelled from 13th December and replaced by extending the Sunday Perth-Leeman and Leeman-Perth services to Geraldton. Old N1 New N1 Old N5 New N5

Also, the Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday Kalbarri-Perth via Moora service will depart at 9:30am rather than 6:50am.

Return to “Discussion - Perth / WA”