Mercedes 0303 coach manuals

Discussions regarding bus to motorhome conversions are welcome here.
jacben

Mercedes 0303 coach manuals

Post by jacben »

Hi everyone, first time in a forum so hopefully I get things right.

The wife & I have just recently acquired a 1987 Merc 0303 tag axle coach with the V8 Non turbo merc engine with the 6 speed manual, I'm trying (like most other have for other models) to find service manuals. I have tried Denning (who built the frame) no luck, Tried Whites - no luck, have even gone to Merc Australia - "don't have manuals for stuff that old, have passed onto Germany" was the reply and have spent ours searching and hitting alot of scam sites so I'm hoping that someone here can help out or point me in the direction I need to go.

Cheers

Errol
LB608

Re: Mercedes 0303 coach manuals

Post by LB608 »

contact Guy Arab
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

LB608 wrote:contact Guy Arab
YES I HAVE A 303 MANUAL BUT IT IS IN GERMAN I ALL SO HAVE THE V8 DATA IN ENGLISH WHAT TYPE OF GEARBOX IN YOUR BUS I HAVE DATA ON MANUAL GEAR LEAVER
GUY ARAB
jacben

Post by jacben »

Thxs LB608 I did see Guy on here for the 305s

Hi Guy hmmm German that will be interesting to translate, the gearbox I believe is the ZF manual

Also if anyone one has anything on wiring layout, not that theres any issues, just make life slightly easier when chasing a wire.
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

jacben wrote:Thxs LB608 I did see Guy on here for the 305s

Hi Guy hmmm German that will be interesting to translate, the gearbox I believe is the ZF manual

Also if anyone one has anything on wiring layout, not that theres any issues, just make life slightly easier when chasing a wire.
I BELEAVE IT MAY BE A 5 SPEED BUT NO PROBLEM THE GEARBOX MANUAL COVERS ALL SPEEDS I PRESUME IT IS A MANUAL STICK CHANGE

DO YOU WANT THE THREE MANUAL THE V8 ONLY COVERS THE MOTOR PM ME FOR REPLY I CAN DISCUSS A DVD FOR YOU
GUY ARAB
jacben

Post by jacben »

Hi Guy, I'm not yet able to PM you as I'm a new user, I would like to get a copy of all manuals, yes its a stick change & 6 speed. Can you PM me with a contact email
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

CONTACT ME ON tram1one@bigpond.com
GUY ARAB

Return to “Bus to motorhome discussions”