MIE Bold Numbers Help

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
AirBusTrain
Favourite Vehicle: VSTs and Commodores.

MIE Bold Numbers Help

Post by AirBusTrain »

Hi all. Anyone with experience on using MIE, how do I get the bold numbers like shown in the attachment? Thanks.
Would prefer help for 140x19 board but dont mind using something different.

MIE Version Info if needed.

MIE: 3.2.7201.37191
MIE build version: 3.3.73
Database: 0.8.0
MIEControls: 3.2.7201.37188
MIEDatabaseMapping: 3.2.7199.34394
MIELogics: 3.2.7201.37187
MIEUtils: 3.2.7199.34394
MIEOutFile: 3.2.7201.37187
Installed outfile generators:
ICU 600
Z300TD
ICU 400/402
Attachments
IMG_0905(1)(1).jpg
I like big bus and I can not lie.
Bus Suggestions
Favourite Vehicle: Something with a ZF Ecomat

Re: MIE Bold Numbers Help

Post by Bus Suggestions »

Good evening AirBusTrain. The bold numbers are likely not a standard Mobitec font, but a font installed on PC. To change the font, highlight the number (as shown below) and press the 'A' circled in red to open the font dialog window, where you can access any installed Mobitec fonts as well as PC-installed fonts.
MIE Help.png
Hope this helps!
I'd post any important, bus-related links I had, but they're outdated anyways.
AirBusTrain
Favourite Vehicle: VSTs and Commodores.

Post by AirBusTrain »

Bus Suggestions wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:41 pm Good evening AirBusTrain. The bold numbers are likely not a standard Mobitec font, but a font installed on PC. To change the font, highlight the number (as shown below) and press the 'A' circled in red to open the font dialog window, where you can access any installed Mobitec fonts as well as PC-installed fonts.
MIE Help.png
Hope this helps!
Good evening Bus Suggestions, thank you for your reply. I am aware of how to change the font, but thanks for your instructions! That would help future users :wink:
As for the font stuff, I'll have to tinker with MIE to get it to the exact or almost exact font. I've notice in the last 5 year's of my bus time, I have noticed that companies like Sunbus Sunshine Coast use custom font and other operators, makes great variety.

Thanks for your reply and have a great night! :D
I like big bus and I can not lie.
Pryanik

Post by Pryanik »

Hello. I need your help. I have 10 buses with mobitec icu 400 installed. I can't upload a new file to the bus. writes error 66 or error 4. what does this mean? and how to fix it?

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”