1986 Scania K92 Newnham

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
wayno77

1986 Scania K92 Newnham

Post by wayno77 »

bus small.gif
I recently bought this bus at auction, sadly no service records or books came with it. Its a 1986 Newnham with a 9L Diesel

I believe its an old MET bus going on the old tickets I found under the back seat, it was also used in Port Pirie SA as it has their name in sign writing on the side. It was retired a few years ago once it hit 30 years and sat around unstarted in the yard for a few years. Picked it up pretty cheap at auction, currently 813k on the odo. Will be converting to motorhome.

Was wondering if anyone could help me out with information, manuals, service records etc old pictures of it in service ????

any help muchly appreciated

thx Wayne
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Re: 1986 Scania K92 Newnham

Post by Fleet Lists »

Living in the Shire.
Jeffscania

Re: 1986 Scania K92 Newnham

Post by Jeffscania »

Hi there, is your Scania Auto?

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”