‘99 Csepel Starliner

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
Afridge2far

‘99 Csepel Starliner

Post by Afridge2far »

Hey all, I’ve recently come into possession of the above mentioned. I can’t remember the body # off the top of my head, but I can dig it out if need be.
Basically there’s 100 little things wrong with it, so I would love to have a chat to someone who’s spent a bit of time in or under one.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CCCC
Favourite Vehicle: Silvereagle and Scenicruiser

Re: ‘99 Csepel Starliner

Post by CCCC »

Afridge2far wrote:Hey all, I’ve recently come into possession of the above mentioned. I can’t remember the body # off the top of my head, but I can dig it out if need be.
Basically there’s 100 little things wrong with it, so I would love to have a chat to someone who’s spent a bit of time in or under one.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it the AP bodied starliner ??? neither a good combination body or chassis.
Csepel wasn't a pleasant drive and Ap SL body leaked like a sieve from my experience.

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”