Can anyone ID this bus / operator?

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
Keats
Favourite Vehicle: Comair Bedford SB3

Can anyone ID this bus / operator?

Post by Keats »

Was watching an episode of the 1970's private eye series "Ryan", and this bus was in a scene - sorry for the distant image, but it's the only shot it was in...

Can anyone ID the operator by the livery, and year and model of the bus - I'm uploading screen-caps to IMCDb, and would like to get this one right. I know it's a Comair Bedford VAM, but unsure of year and precise model - VAM70?

Desto board says "Croatian School Bus", but I'm thinking that was added by the art department just for the episode.
5 Girl With The Golden Slippers - Bedford VAM.jpg
5 Girl With The Golden Slippers - Bedford VAM.jpg (267.75 KiB) Viewed 7659 times
paulgersche

Re: Can anyone ID this bus / operator?

Post by paulgersche »

I would suggest Driver Bus Lines - and the desto would have said "Caution - School Bus"

Regards,

Paul
Keats
Favourite Vehicle: Comair Bedford SB3

Re: Can anyone ID this bus / operator?

Post by Keats »

paulgersche wrote:...and the desto would have said "Caution - School Bus"
l
Whoops - does, too!

Stop looking - I've found it! KYS-405, from 1971:
11.jpg

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”