Bus parts please.

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
jimmylee

Bus parts please.

Post by jimmylee »

Greetings, hope this correspondence finds yous fit and well.
I'm a newby to the Forum and first time user so thanks for accepting me here!
I'm writing in and hoping that somebody out there may know of someone who can assist to locate some roof level Clearance Lights please for my Silvereagle Bus that is also my Motorhome.
She (the Eagle!) is my pride and joy and also my and my Toy Poodle's (named Jasmine) home.
The Clearance lights are the orange mounted on the front left and right side upper corners of the vehicle!
Can anyone advise where I might try to locate a set of these or know of someone who could have them please. Thankyou.
Looking forward to hearing back from you, thanks again.
boronia
Favourite Vehicle: Ahrens Fox; GMC PD4107

Re: Bus parts please.

Post by boronia »

There would be some enthusiast run FB pages and web sites dedicated to the Eagle range, which could probably get you some leads.
Preserving fire service history
@ The Museum of Fire.

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”