Old Bedford Bus

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
Monty

Old Bedford Bus

Post by Monty »

Hi just thought I’d join the forum looking to find out a bit more about the history of a great old Bedford Bus we just purchased. Don’t know a great deal about it. It does have a brass plaque that says ATHOL HEDGES Bodyworks SANDGATE
So I’m assuming a Brissy Bus ?? It says 69 on an old rego label but I think it’s possibly older I’ll try and post som pics
DiAmOnD T
Favourite Vehicle: AEC Mandator Ex Browns no7

Re: Old Bedford Bus

Post by DiAmOnD T »

Try and post up a pic of it when you can. Also a chassis number and old rego can help too.
It was bodied by Athol Hedges as your plate states so more than likely would have been operational in QLD, but some were built there and then sent to other states to run.
The Diesel Guy
- Mobile heavy vehicle repairs serving Sydney to Newcastle -

dieselguynsw@gmail.com

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”