Mobitec Info Edit (MIE) Mobitec ZEdit Advice Please (ASAP)

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
Sydney_Buses_CB60
Favourite Vehicle: STA Volvo B12BLE CB60 #1504(F)

Mobitec Info Edit (MIE) Mobitec ZEdit Advice Please (ASAP)

Post by Sydney_Buses_CB60 »

Hello,

I have been trying to download a program to recreate destos, mostly of the current Northern Beaches (Region 8, State Transit) Routes, as they a lot will be scrapped when the B-Line opens, so I want to recreate them so that they will forever be remem... "Charlie-Bravo-6-0, Please expedite the topic back to your issue"

So, when I go to the page on Mobitec's website about getting Mobitec Info Edit (MIE), it has no link to download the god damn program from, which is proving to be immensely irritating
( :x ), so does anyone know either where I can download it (SAFELY) what the problem is please? I have read that MIE can be very difficult to use... which it apparently IS...

So everyone has said (From what I've read) that the "solution" is Mobitec ZEdit. I followed a link someone posted to download Mobitec ZEdit and it brought me back to that trolling scumbag of a website, Mobitec's Website, and everything was in Brazillian. Easy fix, just pressed Translate when Google Chrome asked and it did just that. Here's the problem - IT SAYS PAGE NOT FOUND ( :evil: TRIGGERED :evil: ) which in turn made me very salty at that point :? :roll: since I am probably going to go with Mobitec ZEdit since everyone claims that it's easier to use which is my selling point.

If anyone has a solution to these problems, but specifically the Mobitec ZEdit Issue, can you please reply ASAP as your help would make my life a lot easier right now and it would be greatly appreciated, as always!

Thanks,

Sydney Buses CB60
The One & Only

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”