December 2017 timetable changes

Adelaide / South Australia Transport Discussion
homer9000

Re: December 2017 timetable changes

Post by homer9000 »

the ridiculous thing with 502's is if you miss the last one out of town and this applies on late night shopping night you are screwed for.i speak for anyone who lived on the old 206 path when that existed between not far from where stillwell hyundai is now through to salisbury with those passengers needing a feeder connection.also what i find shocking is how on peak time connections the buses are all the smaller ones no bendi's like when i caught the 206 for school back in the day when i was at st andrews walkerville.i am not sure what kind of buses they use now in place of the old brown bombers or man sl200's i got in 1989/1990.
homer9000

Re: December 2017 timetable changes

Post by homer9000 »

as i was saying earlier in regards to connect from my o'bahn to my panorama services i allow a lot of time to connect.20 minutes in fact depending on which one i choose to get in many cases.i have been let down by the 200 before and was making it to work with minutes to spare before my start times.i might in the new year start switching to earlier services now that the g40 leaves from the city later than my 200 but might get there earlier.i always have this feeling of delight knowing i beat them thanks to no patronage on mine or low patronage but when i see the passengers get off theirs as i am walking in that's when i get disgruntled.

Return to “Discussion - Adelaide / SA”