New Zealand Photos, Videos, Sound Clips etc.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
1 post • Page 1 of 1
On Sunday 15th July, double decker operations commenced in Wellington, on the North-South Spine service route 1 Island Bay - City - Johnsonville and then three local suburbs, and on route 7 Railway Station to Kingston via Brooklyn [worth the trip to run along a ridge top viewing much of Wellington, and spectacular at night]. Ten Electric double deckers will commence soon, with the battery charger at Island Bay undergoing calibration and induction.
- BCI decker 3525 on Willis Street, to Kingston [taken from 3526]
- phpDvJPfSAM.jpg (80.81 KiB) Viewed 7375 times
- BCI decker 3526 at Island Bay
- phpN5IMR4AM.jpg (89.34 KiB) Viewed 7378 times
- BCI decker 3520 at Island Bay [where electric power unit is located].
- phpPSjXkJAM.jpg (92.64 KiB) Viewed 7378 times
- BCI decker 3520 in Bridge Street near Tranzit/Tranzurban depot in Rongotai
- phpdMuFTYAM.jpg (83.12 KiB) Viewed 7378 times